TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Geauga Lake Discussion Thread

Wow. Just, just wow. I'm just gonna go now, because I just know that if I say but one iota about my thoughts on this whole thread right now, I'll be kicked out of here for good. Hell, I'll probably be kicked out anyway for "thinking about committing a bannable offense" or something now. Oh well, that's life on Planet TPR, I suppose.

Ace "There really is no hope for people anymore" Of "For the Record, Satire is Dead Too" Spades "Too many quotes, I'm gonna sound like an hero by the end of this, Dammit".

^ You know, people don't get banned here for having a difference of opinion, they get banned for being a douchebag. I could care less if you disagree with me, but if you want to be a dick about it, go ahead. That's the kind of crap that gets you banned around here.

Now, as Prince Desmond would say...

FEED ME THE MONEY!!!

http://www.savethebigdipper.com/

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

Maybe this guy will donate some money and his tiny giraffe to the project. Opulence, he has it.

Bahahahaha.

"Now, I buys rollers coaster with ze moneys I save with DirecTV and puts it in backyard."

^OMG!! Someone in Ohio actually has a sense of humor!?!? Quick, alert the press!!!!

(I know its a joke)

Hey if this is sucessful we can have him save Son of Beast

Let's not be silly, now.