TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Geauga Lake Discussion Thread

Meh, just another reason for me to go to kennywood instead, 40$ for a mediocre expirience with 3 reridable coasters (MF-Raptor-Maverick) or like $20 for the awesomeness of phantoms revenge and an amazing park expirience, not to mention KW is a shorter drive for me, so less wasted money on gas

GG CP, you f*** up again

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I stumbled upon the first picture I've seen of Dominator being dismantled via geaugalaketoday

While I understand the disappointment of GL fans, the thought of this many coaster seats coming to Kings Dominion all in the same year is very exciting. That's more seats than their last 3 coasters COMBINED, dating back to 2001. Of course we'll have to wait and see if it ends up being official, but it's pretty clear now that it should end up in someones backyard next year.

1680961165_dominatortrainscopy.jpg.254e15390a822f2128719a49d56aedbb.jpg

greatness

2085848529_DominatorRemoval.jpg.89bf1fc5caa57355f2c89b875e97e2b7.jpg

from gltoday

I wonder if Worlds Of Fun will be getting anything from GL. Any type of ride at all, for me, would be great. I would like to see Worlds Of Fun maybe get Time Warp. I think it would be good since they removed Omegatron, it would be like the updated version! I also know this is a big dream, but Viking Voyager should be replaced by GL log flume, VV is so dang rough now...

• 2 weeks later...
(Where the old "Bruce Wanye Enterprises" or something was when it was still SF).

Cedar Fair paved over the lettering. The reason why that was removed was due to CF not owning the rights to use Batman or other DC comics on theme park attractions.

From those GLT pictures, the lack of Dominator's loop and cobra roll already make the park skyline feel empty.

If Cedar Fair is going to burn something to the ground, I'm thinking of a coaster taking up space a bit west of Geauga Lake.

I hear they are thinking of renaming Dominator, maybe the Virginians aren't up for a S & M themed ride, maybe they can call it "Deliverance" with Banjo's playing in the load station. Any people from Virginia, I'm only being tongue in cheek.

If Cedar Fair is going to burn something to the ground, I'm thinking of a coaster taking up space a bit west of Geauga Lake.

Villain wouldn't burn particlarly well, it has a steel structure. Try your bonfire idea out on Mean Streak instead