TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

If the World was going to end in 2012, what would you do?

Foxy Roxy

Ok before I get started this isn't a "2012 Conspiracy thread" this was originally a question I'd thought of when me and my friend were discussing the movie "2012" and we asked a few people at work. I think it'd be an interesting discussion topic. However I don't want this to be a discussion of beliefs or morals, just a "What would you do if".

So it's almost September 2010, scientists find that the core of the Universe/World will blow up exactly on December 21, 2012. There's no question about it, there's no avoiding it, there's no stopping it, it's going to happen. You have about 2 years and 3 months to do whatever you want, so what would you do?

My personal answer is I'd like to do the Tour de France. Not win it, just to finish. I'd just like to do something I never I could DO.

EDIT: Let's just say the world is going to end and you and the people close to you are the only ones reacting. While everyone else is chill.

Edited by Foxy Roxy

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic