TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mystery USA GCI Project?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the GCI interns blogged that they'd be breaking ground for their shop building expansion this week, so my guess is that this photo is from that. While that's cool and all, I really hope it's for an actual mystery coaster.

Crap, that probably totally is the answer.

After speaking with numerous investors as well as court clerks administering the bankruptcy/ restructuring proceedings... This is actually a secret woodie currently being built at Ghost Town in The Sky . The park has been spent two million in infrastucture improvements to support the building of this coaster and the original park investors as well as their creditors believe this clandestine construction project will be the ace up their sleeve to revitalize the shuttered park...

You heard it hear first.. All of the zoning variances are readily accessible right now from the county website as well as the court sanctioned agreement providing that this coaster is being paid for in cash and not being financed in any way.

Incredible..

^Yeah cause it's doing such great things in Branson.

Well...maybe it IS doing great things in Branson ?

I mean...why do we ALWAYS expect rollercosters to give rollercoaster rides to the people ? Who knows what else they`re good for ? Who knows, what they`re doing at night...when all the lights are off ???

We totally need to be more sensitive here...don`t judge them cause they`re just lie around sometimes...after all that`s what most of TPR`s members do in their free time, right ?

I totally postulate more empathy here...

GeorgeT

Wishful thinking that it's CGA's long waited coaster...I honestly haven't been on the Sky Tower this season to see if there's been any changes in the ground...I gave up checking last season. I doubt that coasters coming our way though.

Watch it be some footers for the world's largest bench.

You heard it hear first.. All of the zoning variances are readily accessible right now from the county website as well as the court sanctioned agreement providing that this coaster is being paid for in cash and not being financed in any way.

..paid for in CASH!?!?

I have a weird feeling this is a Six Flags park, only Great Adventure Magic Mountain and Over Texas have "given away" what they're doing next year, everyone else is still a mystery so that leaves a bunch of parks left that haven't given anything away

Would GCI get involves with a relocation? I mean I'm sure they more than capable to do a relocation but they seem to have enough on their plate new installations wise every year that it might not be a project they would agree to do even though it is relocating their own ride. I don't know, just a thought

ok ok, I will let you all off the hook. A few years ago I hit pay dirt in the stock market (before the colapse) and I bank rolled the money into short term CD's. I bought 40 acres out in the middle of nowhere, USA, to build a house on and to satisfy my love of Prowler when I wanted it, I called up GCI and said, design me a Prowler, but make it longer and faster. They drew one up, put together a model and a computer simulation, after which I handed over 10 million. They broke ground last week.

ok ok, I will let you all off the hook. A few years ago I hit pay dirt in the stock market (before the colapse) and I bank rolled the money into short term CD's. I bought 40 acres out in the middle of nowhere, USA, to build a house on and to satisfy my love of Prowler when I wanted it, I called up GCI and said, design me a Prowler, but make it longer and faster. They drew one up, put together a model and a computer simulation, after which I handed over 10 million. They broke ground last week.

Sounds Legit. Can I Ride On The First Train?