TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mystery USA GCI Project?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had heard there was going to be a new GCI project announced soon! Hopefully this will be it.

With most of the parks still open for the season I have to assume someone will have to spot the guys onsite somewhere. TPR Members! Keep your eyes peeled for GCI Celebs at a park near you over the weekend!

--Robb

These are my favorite threads on TPR.... Here's where I am on the hunt to solve this...

The logo on the gentleman's hardhat appears to be a Red Z.. A ten minute google search brought up nearly the exact same logo for "Diamond Z Engineer, of Cleveland Ohio" .. The only problem is the logo on his hat appears to be a square not a diamond.. All the other companies I pulled up in the states that other posters have mentioned don't seem to do this level of commercial work. Here's a link to their site http://diamondzengineering.com/contact.html . I called them and they said they weren't involved with any of this so its may be a poor guess.

This picture a[pears to be from a temperate flyover state because they are pouring concrete in the middle of the summer and one of the workers is wearing a t-shirt with an eagle on it (not something commonly seen north of the maison dixon on the coasts).. If anyone sees anything that I'm missing, please post it here..

Edited by Chroniq

I called them and they said they wern't involved with any of this so its a poor guess.

I would have to think that if they were involved, they'd be under some kind of NDA agreement and they wouldn't talk to anyone about it unless it was one of the contacts already established on the project.

--Robb

[quote name="robbalvey"

I would have to think that if they were involved' date=' they'd be under some kind of NDA agreement and they wouldn't talk to anyone about it unless it was one of the contacts already established on the project.

--Robb[/quote]

I agree completely as we have worked under those auspices in the past.. I just wanted to put it out there so others wouldn't bother them.. So far that is the only company I've found that has a similiar logo (white Z on redbackground) and works with major commercial projects.. Do you or anyone else see something different in the hard hat logo?

Chris "Destroying productivity one post at a time" Connolly

Maybe holiday world?

I know they are closed durring the week.

I'm guessing Holiday World is busy trying to get the 'new' trains on Voyage and not putting in another coaster.

Del Grosso's? It's been long-rumored that the park has wanted to add a wood coaster to it's ride roster.

Don't they already have a coaster rotting away in their posession?

Edited by SharkTums

Wishful thinking but could this be CGA's woodie? I heard some people saying that there were some construction vehicles on site a few weeks back...probably nothing though

But Cedar Fair still has yet to reveal what their doing with the rest of their planned spending this year (I belive somewhere between 5-20 million) whick would be plenty for a CGI woodie...

And they are building that new football stadium too...this could happen