TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Rockin' America [RCT2]

Wow! Nice park, great concept too!

I like a lot of the structures like the Burger King, each of the guitars including the guitar made of flowers, the American flag seating and the "Cheesburger In Paradise" building is indeed the coolest thing in gaming!

(I looked at one of your longshot screens... "Is that a cheesburger...?" lol)

A lot of good music picks too, some of my favorite music!

Coasters look pretty fat too.

Well done K&M, looking forward to more!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that one B&Ms layout, it actually feels like something that they will do.

I do have a small problem with it. There is a part where it has fire, but a lot of rides that have fire effects have a theme settled around the whole ride, either tunnels, scenery, or buildings around the ride.

If you could touch on that, and make that pop a bit more around the ride, and give a real meaning to that fire. Then the scenery for that coaster would be quite nice.

Here is another tip from me: I know that there are a lot of parks that don't have there rides interact with the paths and stuff, but maybe you could spice it up a bit and do that.

A perfect example would be a Cobra Roll over a pathway, a Pretzel Loop going around a bridge, or a corkscrew going over the exit path. Just something that I try to include into my parks.

Well hope this helps n.n

Brilliant. I mean that. Those colours are BRILLIANT. It captures some of the (and I hate to admit I remember it) feel of the 70s quite well. The K&M coaster looks great; something that reminds me of a small Schwarzkopf SpeedRacer of yore.

Disco Inferno is stunning. The S drop is nauseating- even to me. I'd consider a 'pit of fire' around the bottom of that drop into the Immelman Element, to really feel the heat!

Boogie Oogie Oogie,

R.D.