TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Rockin' America [RCT2]

Located in New York is K&M Entertainment's newest park, Rockin' America. Which will be themed to six different music types: Modern (Main Street), Jazz (New Orleans themed), Beach (has a river), Disco, Rock (divided into 50's & 60's and 70's & 80's), and Country (which will be made up of mostly Eagles). Dozens of Bands will be included in the park, I could list them, but that would take a while...

On the matter of rides, there will be two wooden coasters, and the rest will be steel. One coaster has been bought from Six Flags for the park. One coaster will break records... Along with coasters there will be many other great flat rides, dark rides, water rides, and kid rides.

Now onto pictures!

An overview of the park, many construction workers, surveyors, and VIPs walking around.

The parking lot entrance, with an AC/DC quote,

The parking lot is very big!

The "Modern" Music main street of the park,

The entrance building has the six music types on it,

The right-hand side of the main street, The brick building is a meet & greet, the red, white, and blue building is a gift shop, and the white building has Ice Cream!

(I don't know why that sign is there...)

The Left-hand side has a Musial store.

There is a large restaurant at the end of main street, it's a McDonald's Restaurant (not a fast food place, a real restaurant)

The center of the main street has cars and motorcycles,

The Beach is the second area of the parks's reverse wheel & axle design. It houses the wooden coaster: Fins, the small water park: Surf City, and more!

The first ride in the Beach is a Disk o', WITH A BUMP!!! The ride is Fun Fun Fun, and has a 57' Fort T-Bird in front of it; which makes it awesome. Also Row, Row, Row Your Boat, a row boat.

Surf City, here we come!

There are only two rides currently in Surf City, but one, Wipe Out, is one of a kind! You get on a surf board, buggy board, or raft and water comes from every direction and changes constantly to try and make you... Wipe Out!

Surf City also has a great water slide named Surfin' USA (K&M please don't become like Six Flags and name all your rides the same... PLEASE!?!?!)

There is a small island between the two half's of the river, and on that island there is a bar, where it's always 5 o'clock!

Time for the single most awesome thing ever created in RCT2, or any other game... ever... this maybe too awesome for younger viewers...

This is... The CheeseBurger in Paradise Bar!

and now Fins!

Fins is a large Intamin woodie that is kinda like a smaller version of El Toro, and it is, in fact... TWISTY!!!

Fins has two things Toro doesn't have, one: a double drop, and two: water!

It goes under and over itself many times

This is the ride's station, gift shop, and maintenance building. There is a small area to watch the coaster to the right. Inside the station building is a shark tank, they hang out in the local bar, and feed right after dark!

That would be all for the beach! The beach shall return... but next up is the Jazz of New Orleans!!! and it will be Mardi Gras 24/7, take that Universal!

I hope you enjoyed the update, and if there were some lines in this post you didn't understand, it most likely was a line from a song. More to come soon!

edit: I posted this early... please wait untill I finish writing it. Sorry

edit 2: All fixed up now

Edited by Kraken & Manta

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your guitars would look better if they were made out of Art Deco Blocks instead of full size ones. I also think that The Eagles belong in Rock as well as Country. Awesome idea for the Cheeseburger in Paradise Bar. I've actually been to one in real life, and I hope your food is just as good! You better Include Led Zeppelin in your Rock section!!!

A part of me likes this, but a bigger part just doesn't feel it, yet. I'll break it down.

1. That Burger building is just a great idea!

2. Love the concept!

3. Love the woodie!

4. love the guitar facade.

Dislikes/ suggestions:

1.I think the buildings in the front aren't up to par with your custom ideas mentioned above.

2. Try a different wall type for the entrance building as the wood looks odd. Keep the layout though as that is nice!

3. Maybe use bumper boats instead of rowing boats. I think that would be a better choice.

4. Something doesn't look right with the water ride, but the layout is nice. I think it is the path.

Sorry if I was being hard, but it's the little things that make or break a good park. I'll be watching this one though!

Keep it up!

The park had a big problem, but now thanks to dmaxsba2408, it's all fixed! Anyway, response to some comments:

imawesome: Thanks!

Mastersax: I don't have Art Deco in the park, and Eagles are staying in country because of theming, like Jazz will have a Johnny B. Goode ride (flat ride) out in the forest because of theming. Thanks, and Led Zep will most likely get in the park

CC9: Thanks, and that's a great idea, it looks better now!

djbrace (post 2): There is already a B&M Looping coaster planed for the park (In the Disco area)

Braztaz: Thanks!

djbrace (post 1): Thanks, and I always welcome criticism!

1, I agree, look below.

2, I disagree, I think having a kinda boring entrance, than going into an exciting world of awesomeness is good.

3, If you didn't say that... New Orleans would already be finished... it was done...

4, I do see what you mean, could you give a suggestion on what to do for it?

Now onto something. I decided to entirely can the monorail, and the small park to expand the main street, along with some other changes shown here:

buildings with green plus signs are staying, the red X marked area is going, and will become a New York styled building(s). Yellow will become London, white will be the Jazz area themed to New Orleans, brown bathrooms. I'm not sure yet what to do for the blue area. Any idea on what other city has heavy musical history (Like New York and London do)?

Any help/ criticism/ tacos/ or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Dmax: Thanks, that was origonally in the center of the path like the others, but than I decided it didn't look good... so I had some fun

RCT2Day: Thanks, the guitars are both made completely out of CS, and take a while to get right, the blue one took 5 tries to get right.

Mike: There is a ton of room in the park, so it is possible

CC81: You have no proof

DarkStitch: Thanks! Finally someone noticed that

So sorry for the long time without any updates from me, a combination of Florida thunderstorms, school, Harry Potter, No Limits, and tacos stopped me from playing the game much. Nether the less, I finished

First off, London took up a lot more space than I thought it would (which is a good thing) so no other place is on the East side of main street.

London has one of the two stadiums that will have a night time water fountain and fire work show, synced to music, awesome music. The underwater platform will rise up so it is right below the water's surface before the show starts.

New Orleans is also finished,

This building houses a very well theme flat ride, Hurricane, which makes you feel like your in a hurricane! There are water, wind, and noise affects to complement the ride.

Inside,

It was the first thing built!

The main part of New Orleans is these buildings, it looks like there is 5 buildings, but really there is only 2. Inside there is a large club where it's always 5 o'clock! The other building, the one with the water fall is where the Mardi Gras Parade stuff is stored, than at show time, the water fall is stopped, and the platform comes up for a road.

Also, for kids there is a small water flume ride with Crocodile shaped boats, Crocodile Rock River,

Last:

~"Deep down Louisiana close to New Orleans, Way back up in the woods among the evergreens. There stood a log cabin made of earth and wood, Where lived a country boy named Johnny B. Goode."

Here's an over view of the whole park,

What's this? TRACK!

Hint: two of these coasters aren't painted yet.

I hope you like this update! Next up is Disco

Liking the look of London, feels very much like it imo! And I just love New Orleans (maybe it's the architecture >.>). Quite innovative with the Mardi Gras Parade, and I love the Gator Flume as well as Hurricane, very creative! Just one question: with the stadium seating, will I need to get/purchase passes to see the nighttime show?

Califolf, in your post you used the term Gator to describe the flume ride and I just wanted to toss this little bit of information out here in case anyone thinks you shouldn't have a ride named Crocodile Rock River in an American theme park in an area with a New Orleans theme. Not meaning to single you out, you just inspired this post. I just have a feeling most people here in the states and in other parts of the world don't know...

There is such a creature as the American Crocodile. It is on the verge of total extinction here in the states. Most think of them as only being in Africa and Australia, but we most certainly do have Crocodiles here in the states. At least for now. While you most likely will never see one anywhere near New Orleans you can still find a few in Florida.

• 1 month later...

Another update!

Mastersax: Thanks! Interesting idea for the ride, there is plenty of room back there, so maybe a future expansion?

Imawesome: I can't make a ride for every song ever made ... well I could, but that would take years... Thanks!

Dmaxsba: Thanks! I always thought that the croc boats looked nice for kid water rides, I'm surprised not as many people us it.

Braztaz: Thanks!

BaMiTsPaT: Grazie!

Mike: Thanks a-ton! And the shows are free with entry to the park, although, it is closed during the day, and special events may cost extra depending on the event.

Dmaxsba: Yeah, you see crocs fairly common down here, you just have to be able to tell the difference.

Let1gre: Nah, after the last update budgets were cut and now Six Flags owns the park. Get ready for Freestyle II! Thanks

Again, I warmly welcome criticism.

The Disco area is finished! It is rather... colourful...

First off, the new American Stadium can hold about twice as many people as the English, and has fire effects!

The Disco area is kinda divided into two areas, one is the small New York. It has some nice facades, a store, and an awesome pizza place!

The other, is the Disco floor area.

There are currently only two flat rides here, Rock the Boat and I Will Survive.

One of the two coasters in the area is Stayin Alive. It's a K&M Mini-Speed 2.0. This one, has a new train which seats 8 people compared to the old one's four, and has larger supports.

Also, part of the track has a spine added so it can have banked turns.

With the changes to the model's design, it still provides a thrilling and fun ride for the family.

Now for the MUCH larger coaster. Disco Inferno, a B&M floorless coaster.

Being one of the larger floorless coaster, it has 7 inversions (Loop, Dive loop, Zero-G, Serpent roll, barrel roll, and corkscrew). It also starts with a turn before a huge drop.

The ride has several pyrotechnic effects that put the Inferno in Disco Inferno.

Maintenance building, also the ride goes through it's supports quite a few times.

And the ride's awesome finally is a HUGE FIRE!!!

And more track has arrived.

That's everything for this update! I hope you liked it!

Next up is half of the Rock & Roll area, which will have one of the park's two main rides.