TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "VirtuTPR" Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. Someone asked earlier about this but I guess they didn't pull through with it. Although RCT3 isn't quite as popular as RCT2 around these forums, what have you got to lose, right?

AAlso, I just went through the thread and added some stuff I missed. Check the first post to see if there's anything missing that you've submitted. I still feel like this is a good idea for teh forums and that we shouldn't let it die.

• 2 weeks later...

^Added.

Also, since I have far too much free time on my hands at the moment, I just made a rough draft (on Google Maps) of where my park, Grand Grove, would be located in Kingstree, SC. Feel free to make one for your park as it only takes a few minutes

237802249_GrandGroveThrillResort3.jpg.3d2144e748d6dcddd1f2f18138fc0036.jpg

• 6 months later...

Hadn't really checked this out before and such a great idea. I was thinking about doing this at NE for us realism builders, but never did.

We should do Golden Ticket awards too, each year I could do that if you'd like Braz.

Check the first post to find out how to format your entry correctly.

@TDub: Yeah, if executed correctly this could be really fun. I just need to get this going.

And golden tickets would be great! Like an annual "TPR Awards" or something, that would be really interesting. PM me if you're interested in doing that soon!

What I'd love to see is inter-park competition, like trying to counter what someone else's park is doing. In a sense, increased interaction instead of mere isolation for a top record, which I feel is what lead to the folly of this earlier.

Now, re-adding the parks? Alrighty.

Echenima Park, Esparto, California*

K9-Falliday Studios, Esparto, California*

Liverpool Echenima Park, Childer-Thornton, United Kingdom

Veja Mundo, Orlando, Florida**

*both part of the Echenima Resort

**part of the Benetti Resort

• 2 weeks later...

An update: VirtuTPR is going OFFICIAL!

After seeing this thread recently, it was decided to make the VirtuTPR thread an OFFICIALLY sanctioned part of the Games Exchange and forum.

Braztaz is still the Indexmaster here, but now he'll be getting some assistance from the Moderating Team- and over the next month or so, you'll see some major changes to the VirtuTPR index- including updated park listings, and pictures for parks submitted to the exchange.

In the future, get ready for the Golden Peep awards: Where your VirtuTPR park can become a showpiece for the exchange- and a title to be held for a year.

Let's see some more of your realism parks- and remember to link them into the Games Exchange.