TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Techno's CTR Thread (Pepsi Max Big One Release)

Hey Guys!

I'm a RCT3 designer. I make alot of CS and CTRs. I've released quite a few.

My first released CTR is called the Rocket Rider. It's a rocket powered roller coaster!

And heres the download linky: http://www.mediafire.com/?juiugzanqzj

And I also made the rare Intamin Space Diver!

www.mediafire.com/?d484tz9hzkkcc44

And hers a pic:

I also released the Magnum XL-200 trains from Cedar Point!

And the linky!

And I just released custom cable lifts for the Giga Coaster that look like Intimidator 305's.

Heres the download link!

And a pic!

And a vid of them in action:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYPPWcQxCCk

ANd my current WIP is a airplane themed Vekoma Big Air I like to call "Airshow"

Here's a pic of it:

More comin soon on the Airshow!

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! I think I might have to download some of this one day..!

Thanks!

That air show one looks pretty cool, can't wait for that "linky" to be posted

Haha thanks! And it's comin soon.

That train looks huge, is that a real design..?

Yes, the Vekoma Big Air test train.

Hey bro glad you could make it. We got a party now! Us CTR creators are about to rock this forum lol.

Haha yep!

What is Airshow going to be? Is it on an extened coaster or what? Just wondering because i'm really interested in it.

It'll ride the Vekoma/Arrows track. And the car free spins around as it rolls. And thanks!

I kinda love the Magnum Train!

Kinda!? Haha IJK.

After countless, strange errors, in-game.

The design is pretty different from Vekoma's but its cool none the less.

It's actually a real train. Some Vekoma fan boy you are lol.

Yay! they deleted that stupid spam. I seriously can't wait for this thing. It looks really cool!

Spam? And thanks. I just gotta fix some stupid problem with the bahndaten, and make a custom icon. Should be 2 weeks max.

You are making some really cool stuff and seem to be doing it really fast. Is there a way to use whatever programs you are using to do this with RCT2 graphics to make rides for it also? The way I am doing it now really sucks and is very slow.

Thanks! And no, there isn't a way to use the same tools. RCT2 and RCT3 use completely different running styles.

What the hell?? Where is that?! I searched Google to try and find something similar to what you were doing and I couldn't find anything!

Well I retract my statement, great work!

Haha thanks!

Yeah, some bot posted about world of warcraft crap on here and I didn't know whether or not to press the report button, so I waited awhile, came back and it was gone. Anyway, where is the Airshow ride at???

Oh. And it's at Vekoma's test ground.

Hey,Can you please make Backwards Colossus Car(SFMM)(Psyclone car but Backwards)

I don't take requests.

aaaaaaaand:

RELEASE!!!!

Right here!

Enjoy!

Sorry about not getting back. When I downloaded the airshow, I didn't see a readme, so I just assumed putting cars in trackedridecars and track in trackedrides would work, but when I looked for it in game, it wasn't there. It also happened with your cable lift CTR. Just wondering if I did anything weong. Oh, and the Big One cars look great!

^COOL.These are the cars I was talking about but they go Backwards on Colossus SFMM for Fright fest.

Thanks! And I know what Cyclone and Colossus are, believe me, SFMM is my favorite park and I live 2 hours from it.

Sorry about not getting back. When I downloaded the airshow, I didn't see a readme, so I just assumed putting cars in trackedridecars and track in trackedrides would work, but when I looked for it in game, it wasn't there. It also happened with your cable lift CTR. Just wondering if I did anything weong. Oh, and the Big One cars look great!

Hmmm, my beta testers nor anyone else is having that problem. Are you SURE the contents of the cars folder are going to the cars/trackedridecars? And tracks to tracks/trackedrides?

And thanks!

With a couple of smoothening problems, in-game.

I am pretty sure. When ever I open your file, there is somthing that says MACOSX... do I need anything in there? I was using the other ones, maybe thats my problewm...

Hum. If you're referring to that pesky ds.store file, delete it. It means nothing to you PC people. If that's not the case, can you tell me where MACOSX is comin from?

Well, Its just in your file. I unzip it, and there is a folder called"MACOSX" and another one that says your file name for the Airshow ride. I click on he Airshow ride, It opens, then I put CARS in tracked ridecars, and Track, in trackedrides. Then after opening my game, it isn't there.

Well, Its just in your file. I unzip it, and there is a folder called"MACOSX" and another one that says your file name for the Airshow ride. I click on he Airshow ride, It opens, then I put CARS in tracked ridecars, and Track, in trackedrides. Then after opening my game, it isn't there.

Hmmm. Is anyone else having this problem?