TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR 2011 Trip Registration NOW OPEN!

Hey everyone!

Great news! Club TPR Members can NOW register for a 2011 TPR Trip HERE:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=20

Trip registration will be taken on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis. In the event that a trip fills up, you will be put on the waiting list in the order your deposit was received. Club TPR Members get priority placement on trips.

Please be sure to download and READ each trip flyer. Chances are, many questions you may have are already answered by READING the trip flyer.

Non-Club TPR Members will have the opportunity to register after Monday, August 9th. If you are interested in joining TPR on a 2011 and you are NOT a Club TPR Members, strongly recommend you register here: http://www.clubtpr.com/

If you have any questions - please post them here!

We hope to see you on a TPR Trip in 2011!

--Robb Alvey

http://www.themeparkreview.com

NOTE! IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR ONE OF THE COMBO TRIPS - PLEASE USE THE COMBO REGISTRATION OPTION!!!!

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australia: going to be interesting to see where the 20 coasters (per the flyer) come from. RCDB only lists 18 for these parks and 1 is SBNO and 1 is powered (count it if you want). There's a kiddie coaster on the west coast that's WAY WAY out of the way, the coaster that's been under construction for 20+ years, and a few toboggan slides (not really countable as coasters)........ I know R & E are very good at this, so let the magic begin

16, 18, 20, whatever, it still sounds like a lot of fun!

Australia: going to be interesting to see where the 20 coasters (per the flyer) come from. RCDB only lists 18 for these parks and 1 is SBNO and 1 is powered (count it if you want).

If it turns out we've mis-counted, we'll put you in a shopping cart and roll you down a hill! Jeff Johnson will be jealous.

--Robb

Is it possible to avoid PayPal fees? I remember avoiding them in the past (at least to my knowledge).

Either way is fine; I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

The only way to avoid this completely is by sending in a check.

--Robb

This is something that my dad can do, we are going to look into this. My dad isn't a member of this site though so will I have to make an account for him? Also I may be able to do both trips to CP and the north east. If we only do the NE trip can we meet somewhere besides Newark because I'm already close enough?

^

1. You do not need to make an account for your dad. The two of you can attend using your TPR Screename only.

2. You can meet somewhere else if you want, but we will not go anywhere out of our way to pick you up or drop you off. So even if you meet us at the first park, you'll have to find a way to get picked up from our last park or at EWR/SFGAd (if you do the add on). Basically what this means is no. Meet at EWR.

I plan to register for the Australia trip on the 9th of August once my Tax Refund comes through. If it comes through before then, i'll get a Club TPR membership as well so I can secure my spot earlier

^

Basically what this means is no. Meet at EWR.

Your so nice to add on the extra stuff I'm really hoping I can finally do a TPR trip since I won't need airfare! Plus my BF wants to do this trip also with me since I was always "shy" about going on one alone!

^Thank you for your response. Since I prefer PayPal, I went ahead and sent in the payment that way. Who knows, maybe I'll try a check in the future.

Statements like this make me feel real old!

Larry, that comment even makes me feel old. I can't imagine how it makes you feel!

^I'm sorry, but you're 18, not signed up for a trip, if your parents have concerns they should probably email and if that's not enough for them maybe you should wait another year.

Sorry if that sounds harsh but we're very busy right now and don't have time for random phone calls about what if's.