TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme park Passes Thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Through my teenage years I had the Tussauds/Merlin pass in all it guises but over the past couple of years I've let mine lapse as I just don't visit enough! I'm down it about one Thorpe and one Alton visit a year which even at gate price (and you can get much better deals than that!) isn't worth the pass.

I think I've become jaded by travelling to different parks. If I lived near Alton I can see myself popping down for a casual afternoon but I don't think I'd do that with any other UK park.

Current:

Knott's Berry Farm Season Pass

Six Flags (Magic Mountain) Thrill Pass

Disneyland Resort Southern California Select Annual Pass (may not renew this one when it expires in March)

Former:

Universal Studios Hollywood 3-Day Pass (got one in summer 2011, only used two visits and didn't feel the need to get another)

• 2 years later...

As of now, the only pass that I own is a Cedar Fair Platinum Pass (purchased through Valleyfair). In the past, I've held a Valleyfair gold pass, and I held a FunCard to SeaWorld Orlando in the several months before I moved away from Florida.

Depending if I get hired again at Dorney, I'm either going to have a Cedar Fair Employee ID, which is good for entry to any Cedar Fair park (acts like a season pass just without a lot of the perks of having a season pass) Great Adventure, Hershey, and a wristband at Knoebels.

Or if I don't go back to work there, I'll probably go with a season pass to Hershey, and just buy day tickets everywhere else I go.

The only one I get every year is the Season Pass for Playland(PNE).

Too far away from any other park to get such a thing.

Season2016Pass.JPG.38f96afadc10ee0bddeb9061377a6b4a.JPG

Can't exchange this letter for the pass until May 7, Opening Day.

Depending if I get hired again at Dorney, I'm either going to have a Cedar Fair Employee ID, which is good for entry to any Cedar Fair park (acts like a season pass just without a lot of the perks of having a season pass) Great Adventure, Hershey, and a wristband at Knoebels.

Actually we get better discounts at other CF parks than dorney. we get 15% off at dorney, i got 25% off at CP if i recall. We also get free parking at all parks as well. We get all the same perks of having a season pass.