Robb Alvey Featured on MSNBC Article

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome writeup. First paragraph too!

Though I couldn't help to think when I read..

“You know that whatever’s going to happen is not really going to harm you but, holy crap, it’s going to be terrifying.”

I noticed none of those coasters were boomerangs

Robb's descriptions are awesome. Good article on the fun and thrilling side of parks and rides, with not one mention of some random accident that occurred somewhere where it was ultimately determined to be the rider's fault like most articles try to throw in.

Robb's descriptions are awesome. Good article on the fun and thrilling side of parks and rides, with not one mention of some random accident that occurred somewhere where it was ultimately determined to be the rider's fault like most articles try to throw in.

Exactly! I was thinking the same thing too. Groovy avatar, btw.

I read this article at work and was stoked to see your quotes in there Robb. I'm also glad they spelled your name right and didn't put Rob. Great quotes too. When I read them I was like "Yep, that's exactly what Robb would say on that ride."

Jimmy "Robb is awesome and MSN proves this" Bo

Congrats as well for getting in the media. That quote is priceless, but so awesome! It really is the gut reaction and the reason that almost all of us here ride and love thrill rides such as the ones listed in the article.

Now if only they could get Robb to give an article on his true thoughts about the Manhattan Express (sorry...Roller Coaster).