- Lake Compounce

- La Ronde

- Canobie Lake

- Funtown/Splash Town

- The Great Escape

- Bonus Parks!

- Six Flags Great Adventure & Coney Island will be offered as an add-on

Coasters Included

- Bizarro (#1 Steel Coaster in the world!)

- Boulder Dash (Top 5 Woodie in the world!)

- Goliath (Highly ranked B&M Hyper!)

- Untamed (Canobie's NEW FOR 2011 Eurofighter!)

- Yankee Cannon Ball (Classic Woodie!)

- The Comet (Another Classic Woodie!)

- Lots of great, amazing, kick ass roller coasters!

More Tour Details Include:

- All Ground Transportation via “luxury” coach starting and ending at the Newark, NJ (EWR) airport.

- 6 Nights of Lodging from Friday Night 7/29/11 through Wednesday Night 8/3/11

- All Theme Park Admissions

- At least TWO MEALS per day plus snacks & drinks

- Group Photo, Tour Shirt, & Trip Photo CD

- Exclusive Ride Time, Walk Backs, Photo Ops, and other Park Perks

- Access to Exclusive Message board on TPR to discuss trip specifics and questions that may arise.

To register for this trip, please pay your inital deposit here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=121

Questions? Post there in this thread or contact Elissa: elissa@themeparkreview.com

Edited by robbalvey

Aarrgh! If I wasn't getting married this summer, this is the trip I was considering signing up for. Oh well. I've been to SFNE and Lake Compounce, and we're planning to hit Canobie Lake and Spalshtown/Funtown on the honeymoon, so all I'll really be missing is Great Escape. And La Ronde. And the entire TPR experience

At least I (hopefully) still get to attend East Coast Bash!

If you are thinking about going, then just do it! I have been to half of these parks, but am going on the trip anyway. Is it because I have so much money and vacation time that I can just blow it on anything? No! It is because the TPR experience is well worth it even if I have been on half of the coasters on the trip! You will not regret doing this trip because of the amount of fun that you will have! Believe me! I have been around the world and realized that only stupid people don't do TPR trips!

I've been to most of these parks multiple times, so I figure I could give my endorsement.

Goliath at La Ronde is one of my favorite steel roller coasters. I suggest trying to ride in as many different rows as possible to find out which one is the best. It's much different from other B&M hyper coasters in the sense that there really isn't a "bad" row- the airtime in all rows is good. I think in general La Ronde is underrated and anyone doing this trip will be surprised how much fun the park can be. The quality of the park has improved between my visits in 2008 and 2010. Also, all of the smaller parks in this region are a lot of fun, so any "bonus" park will be a real treat.

SPOTS OPEN FOR...

TPR'S NORTH EAST 2011 TOUR!!!

Trip Details:

Dates: July 29th – August 4th, 2011

Cost: $1199 Per Person

Parks Included

- Six Flags New England

- Lake Compounce

- La Ronde

- Canobie Lake

- Funtown/Splash Town

- The Great Escape

- Bonus Parks!

Coasters Included

- Lots of great, amazing, kick ass roller coasters!

- All Ground Transportation via “luxury” coach starting and ending at the Newark, NJ (EWR) airport.

- Access to Exclusive Message board on TPR to discuss trip specifics and questions that may arise.

To register for this trip, please pay your inital deposit here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=121

Questions? Post there in this thread or contact Elissa: elissa@themeparkreview.com

I can't wait for the start of the North East trip!!

Like others have said, if you're trying to decide whether or not to go, JUST GO!! I promise you will not regret it! I went on my first TPR trip last summer to the UK and had such an amazing time! It just adds another layer of enjoyment when you're experiencing a park with other enthusiasts. There are so many different and wonderful people to meet on the trips as well, from those who know exactly how much torque is used on the bolts on the second turn after the third hill on Millennium Force(or whatever, lol) to those of us who simply like to enjoy a ride with bunny-hops and loop-dee-loops.

Plus, Robb and Elissa do such a superb job planning out the trips. They are absolute experts when it comes to visiting amusement parks. I was particularly amazed at how they handled a little snafu one of the hotels made on our trip. Not only did we still get to stay in an equally amazing hotel, they threw in other extras to compensate! I especially loved all of the little surprise bonus stops thrown in along the way(though I know they can't necessarily promise that). I especially loved it when they were able to schedule time for us to get credits at a park that had already closed, so we were the only ones there! It was such an awesome experience!!

The add ons are just what they say "add ons", they are in addition the the cost of the trip, and in addition to the parks already on the trip. So, pretty much you pay extra for parks before and after the actual trip. If you have the time and the cash, the pre and post add ons should be pretty awesome.

• 1 month later...

SPOTS OPEN FOR...

TPR'S NORTH EAST 2011 TOUR!!!

Trip Details:

Dates: July 29th – August 4th, 2011

Cost: $1199 Per Person

Parks Included

- Six Flags New England

- Lake Compounce

- La Ronde

- Canobie Lake

- Funtown/Splash Town

- The Great Escape

- Bonus Parks!

Coasters Included

- Lots of great, amazing, kick A$$ roller coasters!