TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2011 Theme Park Review Trip Deposits!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ As am I! It will be great to meet you. My BF and I are going as well. It will be my 5th trip!! They are so awesome and addicting that you have to go back every year.

Edited by jynx242

^ As am I! It will be great to meet you. My BF and I are going as well. It will be my 5th trip!! They are so awesome and addicting that you have to go back every year.

Well this will be the first trip for both Me and my boyfriend(Alilstronger). We are both kinda freaking out that we are actually going. Now just have to wait a year...lol...

Hi Robb,

I have 2 questions:

1) Will the actual itineraries be provided before the next payment is due and before refunds are no longer being given for the deposits?

2) Are dietary needs/accomedations a possiblity?

Thanks

Hi Robb,

I have 2 questions:

1) Will the actual itineraries be provided before the next payment is due and before refunds are no longer being given for the deposits?

2) Are dietary needs/accomedations a possiblity?

Thanks

Here are the answers:

1. Rough itineraries *may* be posted in the trip forum, and you will get an overview itinerary in the trip guide, but we do not give the final trip itinerary until the day you get on the bus.

2. What kind of dietary needs? We have vegetarians on every trip, and while we cannot get a special "veggie meal" made specifically for them, we do try to have options for them as much as possible. If you are either a picky eater or have very specific dietary needs, then we may not be able to accommodate that and no additional discount would be available, sorry.

--Robb

I need to ask you question about flight timetable from LAX to SYD but i found on cheap tickets or orbitz on website and what is mean "This flight arrives two days later" ? I'm confusing I'm come to LAX depart time on March 24th or 25th airline in 14 hour flight and arrival Sydney on March 26th? Please let me know then i will find United Airlines or Qantas Airlines round-trip tickets and buy flight tickets first then pay TPR initial deposit? I will check TPR forum and facebook later and if you want to add friend on my facebook?

Thank you, Larry as Rideslover

^Most of the LAX to Australia flights leave at night, and then arrive two days later.

For example, if a flight leaves Thursday, March, 24 it will arrive into Australia the morning of Saturday, March 26.

NEVER BUY ANY AIRFARE until you are confirmed into a TPR Trip and Elissa has given the okay.

^Most of the LAX to Australia flights leave at night, and then arrive two days later.

For example, if a flight leaves Thursday, March, 24 it will arrive into Australia the morning of Saturday, March 26.

NEVER BUY ANY AIRFARE until you are confirmed into a TPR Trip and Elissa has given the okay.

Oh ok, thank Elissa for question about trip and i will send deposit for TPR with money order soon but not use my paypal because my visa debit card is almost expired on Sept 2010

I can't wait to go to down under in Australia

I know this may be premature but I like being premature... When shall the people officially signed up for trips be able to access the private trip forums?

Jimmy "Just curious" Bo

Soon! We have one more trip to get through (Oktoberfest) this year, and then we'll focus on next year's trips.

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

• 1 month later...

We're about to close out most of the trips due to them filling to capacity! Oh, and the Trip Boards will be opening up very soon as well!

If you haven't signed up for a trip, do it now or you may miss out!!!!

As always, any questions just post or email me!