TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2011 Theme Park Review Trip Deposits!

Trip flyers:

Australia Trip Flyer

Southern & Tokyo Japan Trip Flyer

North East and Cedar Point Trip Flyer

Hey TPR Members!

Theme Park Review's 2011 Trips are NOW OPEN for registration! To read the trip flyers and register for a TPR 2011 trip, click here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=20

Registration is NOW OPEN for EVERYONE for the following 2011 Trips:

- Australia

- Southern Japan

- Tokyo Japan

- North East USA

- Road to Cedar Point

And as always, a TPR trip includes lots of parks, lots of ERT, plenty of food and other goodies, and an awesome good time with TPR friends who share your same interest in theme parks and roller coasters!

Even if you don't know anyone on a TPR trip, don't worry! You will make lots of friends by the time you are done!

If you have any questions, please email me!

We look forward to seeing you on a TPR trip in 2011!

--Robb Alvey

http://www.themeparkreview.com

TPR_Australia_2011_Flyer.pdf

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Robb, it's southern Japan and not northern, or was it a typo? Hope its northern!

I have no idea what this means or what question you are trying to ask here.

Sorry, to clarify, I just remember there being a lot of talk about a Northern Japan trip next year, or will that be an add on or was it canned?

Hey Robb, it's southern Japan and not northern, or was it a typo? Hope its northern!

I have no idea what this means or what question you are trying to ask here.

Sorry, to clarify, I just remember there being a lot of talk about a Northern Japan trip next year, or will that be an add on or was it canned?

I don't think we ever really talked about a Northern Japan trip for 2011. We did a Northern Japan trip LAST year, and talked about that we may do one in the future as an add-on, but I don't think it was ever discussed that we'd do it this year.

--Robb

Quick question Robb, If I was going to send in a deposit for the north east trip and club tpr with the same order how much would I need?

You would have to do these on seperate orders, sorry.

--Robb

I know there was a lot of back and forth ideas on trip placement and Club TPR, and I am very happy in the way you have finally decided to do it.

If I had to come up with the structure myself, this is exactly how I would have wanted it set up.

So, a big thank you for another job well done.

Love Big Mike

I hope that I can go on the Road to Cedar Point Trip. I have the money saved in my bank account from past birthdays/holidays and my job this summer.

While I'd be 18 come November, my parents though still would have to OK the trip, but they aren't too thrilled about the trip for two reasons. 1) They are concerned how I would not know anyone that is on the trip. 2) They are concerned about me sharing a room with someone that I do not know.

Ultimately I have a feeling that I won't be able to go this year, but I hope to get on a TPR Trip someday!

Will the "Road to Cedar Point" be a mini trip like the Behomoth trip? I might be able to make this, or at least meet some people at CP if nothing else.

If you were a Club TPR member, you would have this information already. But looks like you might have to wait until Thursday!

Northeast or Cedar Point is possibly in the works for me. I have the money, but I dont know if my parents will let me spend it all since I am now paying for gas and part of my insurance, also I have college coming up pretty quick. All this trip REALLY depends on is if I get Disneyland part time hire, because as of now I am only a seasonal employee. Just wondering, how long after the deposits are due is the full price actually due? I have no problem putting down a deposit, but I will figure out if I can actually go based on wether I have a year round, part time job, which I will fgure out sometime in October.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey TPR Members!

Theme Park Review's 2011 Trips are NOW OPEN for registration! To read the trip flyers and register for a TPR 2011 trip, click here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=20

Registration is NOW OPEN for EVERYONE for the following 2011 Trips:

- Australia

- Southern Japan

- Tokyo Japan

- North East USA

- Road to Cedar Point

And as always, a TPR trip includes lots of parks, lots of ERT, plenty of food and other goodies, and an awesome good time with TPR friends who share your same interest in theme parks and roller coasters!

Even if you don't know anyone on a TPR trip, don't worry! You will make lots of friends by the time you are done!

If you have any questions, please email me!

We look forward to seeing you on a TPR trip in 2011!

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

Wow, Australia is pretty cool but i wanna to go also my girlfriend Dora too. My mother can't come to TPR anymore. Dora and i would come to join with TPR. Question about how much to pay deposit for both of us? Australia, Cedar Point and North East USA would be great. I seen TPR member card and we can try it for me and Dora? Thank you, I like to go there in Australia and i can't wait to go see Movie World and Dreamland also i wish to climb up on the harbour bridge at Sydney close to Luna Park.

Smile, Larry & Dora

I'm concerned because I am broke. Incredibly broke. And I will PROBABLY be able to save up the money, but my question is -- when are the full trip amounts due? AND if I put down the $150 deposit and end up not being able to afford it, what is the cancellation policy about getting the deposit back?

The flyer on this trip explains when everything is due and when you are not able to get a refund. It's on the first page of this thread.

The BF (Deguy123) registered himself and I this morning for the North East Trip!! CAN NOT WAIT!!! First TPR trip for both of us and we are ready to experience one of these trips and all the craziness that goes on!!

Can't wait either

Would love to go on the North East trip, but I already live so close to some of the parks. My mom would never let me go. D:

Maybe if I raise the money myself, if not I'll just show up at Funtown whatever day you guys are there to say hi.