TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Concordia Heights [RCT2]

Hi my name is Tom Philips. I am a student at Colorado School of Mines here in Golden, Colorado. About two years ago a small amusement park called Concordia Heights opened here. For the next two years until I graduate I will be giving weekly updates of the park. Here's our signature ride!!!!

SCR99.BMP

Here is one of our signiture rides: The Snake

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

Tom here with another update!! Rumor has it that we will have an announcement for the year 2 attraction in a few days!

SCR104.BMP

Here is our junior suspended roller coaster: The Forester

SCR112.BMP

Towards the front of the park we have Terroride, our haunted house, and the Concordia Falls

SCR114.BMP

In Mine Town, we have a junior roller coaster that travels inside of our artificial mountain

SCR108.BMP

Here is the prelift section of our wooden roller coaster: Insanity

SCR107.BMP

Insanities first drop and main ride area

SCR98.BMP

Towards the back of the park we have Logger, our O. D. Hopkins log flume. Rumor has it that they could replace this quaint little ride with a river rapids ride...

SCR115.BMP

Back in the back of the park, we have The Snake a classic roller coaster.

SCR102.BMP

Here is one of our signiture rides: Concordia Corkscrew.

SCR103.BMP

Its a custom made Arrow Loop Screw model. It has been a real hit with the guests

SCR113.BMP

I'll leave you with this final overview of the park.

YEAR TWO ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

New to Concordia Heights: Terroride 2. Here at Concordia Heights, we decided that it was time to retire our older haunted attraction, Terroride, and replace it with a walk through attraction under the same name. Located in the same location, the attraction will be located atop a man made pond to give it a more erie feeling. Manufactured by Sally Dark Rides Inc., the ride will have state of the art animatronics and will be opened on opening day of Concordia's second year of operation. We look forward to the upcoming season of Concordia heights!

I am so excited for this new ride. The old Terroride was rather cheap and in poor condition after just one year; therefore, the park felt that they needed a ride of higher quality. In more depressing news, the parks wooden roller coaster Insanity has been declining in popularity; therefore, the ride is probably going to go under the knife for a refurbishment. More information to come. I will post a photo trip report tomorrow.