TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEW 2011 - X-Car Bayern Park Germany

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

So the coaster is running and there some reports that is a really fun and extreme one of his kind. The speed during the ride looks really fast and the most elements are fun as hell. Just some elements are a little bit rough but the Bayern Park and Maurer and Söhne said that they were going to fix this in the winter break. Overall it looks like fun, but in a extreme way... especially if they launch you a secound time without a break, many people mentioned a "grey out" in the curve after the looping, because the g´s there were very extreme there. Overall a really nice coaster and addition, maybe a good visit for TPR next Oktoberfest-Trip.

And found a new offride-video in german forums with double launch:

I sit in this train the video was filmed on our 90 minutes ERT on Freischütz... (coasterfriends.de) I rode the coaster 11 times and it is a very cool and intense coaster (Europs extremst Launch Coaster)... I also had a grey out.

Next year the coaster will have the new LED wheels

I rode it today and since my expecations were really low I was pleasantly surprised!

The ride is fun but the rattle just sucks. You would think after HRRR Maurer has fixed that problem but they still seem to be unable to deliver a smooth ride experience like Mack does.

The X-Cars just don't live up to what you would expect form "German engineering".

Freischütz is still a good addition to the Park.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...