TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

When will Theme Park Review open... their Theme Park

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so we're up to a few investors and about $200...that's better progress than Freestyle Music Park!!!

Like I read, TPR side has 32484 members. If everyone would invest § 1000,- you would get a big range more than you posted.

= $ 32.484.000,- if we all get together one year and do this over 5 years... $162.420.000,- thats a good beginning, right?

Sell Trips over there in the upcoming years and the amount grows a bit

I´m sure TPRLand would offer some special ranges and surprises for their members, so let´s start! But you should open it in Europe, so it would be possible to put some attractions in, which you can´t open in America... I would suggest in the near of my house

Club TPR Members get "Work for free"-ERT over there everytime they visit ... OK, you should say that it is a behind the scenes special. Sounds better, you know.

Wow, Elissa friendly food, Wagamamas, Frog hoppers, acceptable amount of water-"park", Lil´Rob area...

- OK, while we´re all kidding here, I´m sure, if you work a concept out and would get the money to built this park, you really will built the best theme park there ever will be!!! -

Continued from my last entry:

* Tyler Hedrick and the Forbidden Mayonnaise Packet dark ride

* WKD Blue Small One, to compete directly with Pepsi Max Big One for soft drink / coaster sponsorships

* Robb's House of Hot Wing Pain, strategically located within 50 yards of 5 bathrooms

* Mandatory thought transmitters, monitoring such musings as, "Bouncy-Bouncy 1 is really good value", "I'm already carrying a Bag O' Crap", and "13 people have died in an accident on Cameron's Vegemite Flume"

* Unnamed roller coaster with 1/6 simulated gravity, to answer the Ultimate Question: "What would rides be like... ON THE MOON?"

TPRLand could potentially cause a "LeBron James effect" in the industry. Michael Roddy, the SFMM management team, Trevor; they'll all wanna leave their respective parks to join the TPR team.

Don't worry, Ohio. You can keep Kinzel.

Maybe we can kick him over the border to Michigan. He's caused enough damage here in Ohio already.