TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How tall are you?

benzo41190

I like to say I'm 5'11, but in reality I'm 5'10.5. It just souns better.

When I had x-rays of my ankle taken, he said i was like halfway done growing from the ankles, but my knees had hardly started growing. So he said I could either be like 6'1 because I could have broken the growth plates or I could be like 6'7.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6'3

People would believe me if I said I was 6'5. Most people overstate their height.

I'm the same height as you, but I always look shorter in person and in pictures. I'm about 6'1 or 6'2 when I stand, but it's because of my terrible, slouchy, posture.

5'10''

I was actually diagnosed with a disorder called Growth Hormone Dificiency when I was 5, and every night for 10 years I had to take shots of growth hormone or else I would have stayed 3'5'' all my life. Thank God for modern medicine.

So I'm pretty happy with being the height I am.

5'10''

I was actually diagnosed with a disorder called Growth Hormone Dificiency when I was 5, and every night for 10 years I had to take shots of growth hormone or else I would have stayed 3'5'' all my life. Thank God for modern medicine.

So I'm pretty happy with being the height I am.

Man that the same problem i'm in right now. i'm around 4'7 I think, i'm 14 which is short for my age and I don't know if I schould take the shot because theres some pretty bad complications that could go wrong.

But at least I can ride all the coasters that I know of.