TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Bag of Crap Thread!

i always thought of a bag of crap as a giant mystery, that when received, you became part of an elite club who knew what was in the bag of craps, thus, keeping it a mystery for those who hadn't applied for a bag of crap or never received a bag of crap. So now we know what's in a bag of crap, well, crap. Now all that is left to my imagination is Oliva Munn and a wardrobe malfunction

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^But just like in life, every crap is different.

I always assumed that it was more of a 'random' bag of crap. That Robb and Elissa grab an envelope and toss in various objects from their apartment that they want to get rid of. (aka Crap) Once that envelope is full, off it goes...............to the lucky recipient.

• 1 month later...

I just got home from work, and a TPR BAG OF CRAP ARRIVED!!!

An awesome pen! Some kind of mint (I hope to God that's what it was, cuz I fed it to the neighbor kid)

Maps from cool places around the world, and even some less cool places around the world.

A really keen manila envelope I can use for all sorts of nefarious purposes.

Thanks kindly,

Matt

A nice surprise was waiting for me when I got home today...

[Thanks again TPR, this made my day!]

BoC1.jpg.e8c1f4ebc9e8473c1adcc8236ec6cbe8.jpg

Oh, what is this doing lurking among my mailbox?

BoC2.jpg.e3f532bdc92ec52fb679068ee268f69f.jpg

Reveal your secrets mysterious bag of "crap"!

BoC3.jpg.8fc880e2e034778da4c156eba9b298b1.jpg

Oh, why, this is not crap! This is not crap at all! This here is a bag of joy, whimsy, happiness, and mints!

BoC4.jpg.e97fe160381235d2af2fbf954e90f8fa.jpg

I had to seduce the contents. Their pure beauty could not hide from my adolescent woes!

So when my sax lesson started, my mom told me that there was a package for me. I immediately assumed that it was the 1-800-Contacts box that I had seen on my way in (still, a VERY fine package). However, as I walked out, I was pleasantly greeted by this (Any yeah, my photo editing skills are beast)

I opened it up, and was immediately pissed off that all of my stuff must have somehow blurred in the mail. It looked cool, but cmon, how am I supposed to enjoy this?!

For all you penthusiasts out there, my BoC came with two! Although I was very let down as I wasn't able to slay any dragons with it or do anything beyond writing and throwing it. Once again, a total ripoff.

Then as a ventured further into my BoC, I noticed this origami paper. While the colors are definitely nice, it's definitely not NEARLY as wide of a color pallet as WoC. Total letdown.

And finally, a SWSA tote bag with 2 cupholder spots. Who do you guys think I am?! Some kind of fatty! Why would I need two cupholders?! This was completely offensive. And that's not a smile...that's me so mad that my frown turned upside down.

So couple that with 2 TPR mints, an Efteling pin, a Hershey Park patch, a Star Wars Days at Legoland Lego, a Visionland postcard, and a Bay Area Bash card, you have one VERY let down TPR member. I expect WAY more out of my free s**t!!!

Okay, satire aside, thank you SO much, Robb and Elissa!!! The Bag of Crap is seriously awesome and definitely the best thing I'll EVER receive in the mail (and I've got an Arcade Fire T-shirt coming soon too!). This is definitely above and beyond what anyone has to do, so my deepest thanks to both of you! I'll be even more grateful once I unlock whatever powers the TPR pens are supposed to hold

100911-102826.jpg.f858bcf4227bf82ac922e8cf8d60d26f.jpg

the envelope

I found this in the mailbox yesterday!

974890386_crapbag.jpg.e4b412f846843265494c1c547a93fd70.jpg

The contents...

And this is what it contained!

-A 2009 Mickey NSSHP Park Guide

-Port Adventura Park Guide

-Djurs Sommerland Park Guide

-Discovery Kingdom Park Guide

-Pen

-Mint

Thanks Robb!

I imagined that Doctor Doom was holding his camera when he got the mail. He saw the bag o' crap. He got so excited that he dropped his camera and it broke. I assume that is why there are no photos.

YES!!! But after spawning the Camera back together, here are 2 pics!

bagocrap1.jpg.5817033feac12b3aa30af5c537c888bd.jpg

bagocrapfuzzy.jpg.e249159bcdee399ae0ab01d5c91215c5.jpg

The Pics are fuzzy because i couldn't completely fix the broken camera!

Someone put crap in my mailbox... and it wasn't the local prankster...1613355855_TPR002.jpg.783c38f260884345e6ea8d7f601ebd8d.jpg

Djurs Sommerland and SFDK! Two places I have never been, but now I can pretend that I have been there!

48248641_TPR003.jpg.70f202f5f9b779a04277b64d79a2ad5a.jpg

DCA and Legoland Billund! More places I can pretend to have visited! And, of course, there is the magical TPR pen that writes with liquid gold and feeds me chocolates while solving difficult calculus problems for me.

1421024998_TPR004.jpg.332e4ed8b8989554638e79134207fc99.jpg

This is just a great pile of crap. I thought only chimpanzees enjoyed the flinging of crap, but I have been proven wrong.

Thanks for all the crap, Robb! This pretty much made up for the failure known as an AP Calculus test...

^Here ya go! I only took one shot containing everything. There was a mint, a pen (which was the best thing in the whole envelope), and 4 park maps:

Grona Lund

Hokkaido Greenland

Maruyama KidLand

Djurs Sommerland

When we got home from my competition, my mother got the mail and she was like, "Did you get a Bag-O-Crap?" I was so excited and was moreso when I opened it and saw maps of 2 obscure Japanese parks in there. I need to save up for a TPR trip. I want to go to Europe!

772765285_bagocrap.jpg.12aa515a6d2677fd4c26e80c8d2d471b.jpg

My first Bag-O-Crap! I'm so excited!

I got my Bag-o-Crap on Saturday...

This joyous package contained...

1 mint,

1 TPR Pen (which works better than any pen I've ever used before in my life... ever.)

1 Legoland Billund park guide.

1 Port Aventura park guide.

1 Djurs Sommerland park guide.

1 (what I think is...) Hangzhou Paradise park guide.

1 huge piece of carpet... wait, no, nevermind I think that was mine already.

Thanks TPR!

boc1.jpg.f56f23fc5fe014e4c04a89bd4967a0ff.jpg

Well, what do we have here...?

boc2.jpg.1e0ba8b5ef336b1fd46523d893a6e5b9.jpg

In all of it's unpackaged, bag-o-crappy glory!