TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

East Coast Bash - Kings Dominion - August 22nd!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that KD has two days ticket for $59. Can this be a substitute for the season pass to purchase $22 TPR Bash ticket?

FIRST POST!

Yes, it can. As long as you have some sort of valid admission ticket that is good on that day, you should be able to use that instead of a pass.

--Robb

My girlfriend (Jana) and I will be there!

I've managed to cram my first two TPR events in to a time span of less than two months

Noobs, have no worries. R & E put on a great time and newcomers are made to feel welcome in the group.

Anyone else looking to hit up BGE on the Saturday?

Dumb question 1: I just joined the forum today can I come, KD is one of my home parks and I want to get a chance at ert on I305?

Dumb question 2 : I have 4 People that want to come but are not members of tpr or part of the forum can they come with me and does the $45 include admission to the park???

Dumb Question 3: Is there still space available?

Dumb question 1: I just joined the forum today can I come, KD is one of my home parks and I want to get a chance at ert on I305?

Dumb question 2 : I have 4 People that want to come but are not members of tpr or part of the forum can they come with me and does the $45 include admission to the park???

Dumb Question 3: Is there still space available?

Both of your dumb questions #1 and #2 are answered if you read the event details:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=116

And your dumb question #3 should be answered when you see that you can still "add to cart" tickets for this event.

Please, and I say this sincerely, I know it's easier to not read something and just ask dumb questions, but it's only Elissa and I that pretty much run the events and most of the site, and when you ask questions that ARE ALREADY ANSWERED IF YOU WOULD JUST READ THE INFORMATION POSTED, it means we can do LESS for the site overall. Please, again, I say this in the kindest way possible, don't waste our time, because it only means we can do less for everyone else. I hope I'm being fair.

I will say that tickets are selling out VERY FAST! We added more tickets in the store and when these are gone, that's it!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

^Depends. If you're just doing to ECB, there are some nice new hotels right across the street from the park and a Best Western in KD's parking lot. If you're planning to make a weekend of it by going to BGW too, you might want to stay in Williamsburg. There's a good-sized strip of motels and chain restaurants one exit south of KD in Ashland, as well.

Just signed up!

One of the order page says something about mailing something. Do I actually receive something relevant to the event through USPS or is it just generic TPR store doing its thing?

(I am at my official residence infrequently....)

--

Inversions are overrated.

Just signed up!

One of the order page says something about mailing something. Do I actually receive something relevant to the event through USPS or is it just generic TPR store doing its thing?

(I am at my official residence infrequently....)

--

Inversions are overrated.

If you paid via PayPal, you don't need to worry about mailing anything in. For the event, you'll pick up your credentials the morning of the all the fun!

--Robb

July 26th Update! We have added more tickets to the store for this event, but as of right now there are less than 50 tickets remaining. When these are gone, the event will be SOLD OUT and no other tickets will be added! So get your East Coast Bash tickets now!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=116

Edited by robbalvey

I'll be without internet tonight and early tomorrow. If there are any tickets left at the non-season pass price, and there is any way to reserve them, I would really appreciate it. I was looking forward to my first TPR event...

It should be working now. There is no way to reserve them. You need to order them through the TPR store.

--Robb

All signed up and everything looks great, but on the page in the store, it says that a backstage tour and other stuff will be announced soon. Wondering when this information will be released? Trying to plan the rest of my day around ERT and other ECB perks and events. Thanks.

I just placed the order! I'll try to get a check out tomorrow. A question though, we'll be arriving the evening before, I have a season pass, but my friend doesn't. Would it be possible for her to buy a 2 day park ticket, and then having that second day ticket, pay the "season pass" price for the event? It'd be awesome to hang at the park some the evening before.

Edit: On second thought, it'd be almost the same price paying for a regular park day+the event as it would a two day ticket with the season pass price. East Coast Bash is a good deal!

Edited by odene497

Question for Rob.

We will be attending the event with our daughter. She already has a season pass for cedar fair. Since she is only 4yo and will not be doing any of the ERT, does she still need to purchase a ticket to the event?