TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

East Coast Bash - Kings Dominion - August 22nd!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds very tempting, even though King's Dominion is 10 hours away. Only $22 for all that ERT is so worth it!

This sounds great. Just have to make sure I have the time off to go.

Has there been any news on the six flags chicago trip yet?

Agreed with needing to getting the Monday off.

I see that you are from Michigan. I'll be in Flint during August, would you (or anyone else from MI) be interested in carpooling?

For once, a break in the storm clouds is allowing me to attend. And it gives me a good excuse to hit up Busch Gardens as well. I am so looking forward to seeing some old friends!!! My ticket is bought, and my flight and hotel reservations are made--is it August yet?

Strange. I've been on several TPR trips, but this will be my first TPR event in the United States.

How many are signed up? Does the total number have any effect on the ERT of the coasters?

It's been many years since my last trip to KD, and I'm disappointed I never got to ride the Hypersonic XLC.

Trying to round up some co-workers, but most don't think they can do 12-14 hours on a Sunday and would probably want to leave earlier than the 305 ERT.

How does it all work? Group stays together for the ERT and lunch, and then free time from after lunch until the next ERT (8pm)? Free to ride whatever you want?

How many are signed up? Does the total number have any effect on the ERT of the coasters?

We don't normally make this information available, sorry. And no the total number has no effect on ERT.

How does it all work? Group stays together for the ERT and lunch, and then free time from after lunch until the next ERT (8pm)? Free to ride whatever you want?

Yes. Since the rest of the park is closed during the ERT, the group has to stay together.

We don't normally make this information available, sorry. And no the total number has no effect on ERT.

Yes. Since the rest of the park is closed during the ERT, the group has to stay together.

No problem, I understand and appreciate the semi-privacy.

Really hoping I get a chance to make this trip and can get some more people signed up - as others have said, don't want to be the guy walking around the park by himself......like I did last year at Kennywood and Hershey Park!

Judging from the park and the wiki, my last trip to KD may have been about 10 years ago!

I just signed up! I can't wait and I've still got a credit to get there(Shockwave)!

Boy, are you in for a . . . er . . . "treat."

Front row is best, and the loop is pretty good. The rest, wel-l-l-l-l . . .

Just signed up. Can't wait for my first TPR event

BTW, a few people have said that they don't want to be "that guy walking around alone" during the event. Well that will be me so if you see me walking around, come up and say hey!

Don't worry, I'll be "that guy" too. Seems I am going solo. My wife was going with me, but she has decided to drop me off and spend the day at Ikea north of KD closer to DC.