TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

East Coast Bash - Kings Dominion - August 22nd!

Theme Park Review is pleased to announce...

East Coast Bash at Kings Dominion is happening on Sunday, August 22nd!

July 26th Update! We have added more tickets to the store for this event, but as of right now there are less than 50 tickets remaining. When these are gone, the event will be SOLD OUT and no other tickets will be added! So get your East Coast Bash tickets now!

Come out and ride Intimidator 305 with Theme Park Review and get TWISTY!!!

- 90 Minutes of ERT on Intimidator 305!

- ERT on Five Coasters Total!

- Lights on Flight of Fear!

- Backstage Tour!

- Lots of food!

- AND BEER!!!

All for just $22 (Season Passholder Price!)

Register online here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=116

TICKETS ARE LIMITED! REGISTER NOW BEFORE THIS EVENT SELLS OUT!!!

Tickets for this event MUST be purchased by Saturday, July 31st, 2010.

Event pricing and schedule:

Sunday, August 22nd:

8:15am - 8:45am - Event Packet Pickup

9:00am - 9:45am - ERT on Dominator

9:45am - 10:30am - ERT on Rebel Yell (Racing!)

10:30am - Park Opens - Be first in line for i305 at the start of the day!

1:30pm - Group Lunch (3 Entrees, Sides, Unlimited Soda and 1 cup of beer!*)

8:00pm - 9:00pm - ERT on Volcano & Flight of Fear (Lights on)

8:00pm - 9:30pm - ERT on Intimidator 305 (YAY!!!)

TBD - Backstage Tour!

TBD - More surprises and fun may be announced soon!

Cost per person:

$22 - Season Passholder

$45 - Non Season Passholder

* NOTE - You must be 21 years of age and show proper ID for alcohol. Limit one cup of beer per event participant

Please Note! ERT Attractions are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.

Register online here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=116

See you at East Coast Bash!

If you have any questions about this event, POST THEM HERE!!!

--Robb Alvey

http://www.themeparkreview.com

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after an awesome Europe trip. I decided to try to never do an amusement park without ever again. So when this opened up. I'm 100%. My question is though. That I would like to also join club TPR and be one of the first non-charters! I'd like to send a check, all in one go. So can I purchase both, and then send a check specifying that this is for both the bash and club? Or is your account set up that i would need an individual check for each?

So after an awesome Europe trip. I decided to try to never do an amusement park without ever again. So when this opened up. I'm 100%. My question is though. That I would like to also join club TPR and be one of the first non-charters! I'd like to send a check, all in one go. So can I purchase both, and then send a check specifying that this is for both the bash and club? Or is your account set up that i would need an individual check for each?

You can send a check for both. Just add a note and let me know.

--Robb

I am checking on flights to the Williamsburg area as I plan to hit BGW the day before or after. Anyone else looking to head up there from Orlando?

Also, the "one beer per participant" line... Only one beer all day? Can we purchase more? Does KD sell beer?

Damn! I want to go so bad! I still need these credits at KD...

-Ghoaster Coaster

-Taxi Jam

-Avalanche

-FoF

-Backlot

-1 side of Rebel Yell

-Shockwave

-Hurler

And I really want to re-ride I305 and Volcano! I would totally go but being a Sunday, I can't. I live like ten hours away from KD and would miss school the next day. Thats fine with me, but not my parents...

This might sound like a stupid question, but if we want to bring guests do they also have to be members of the TPR forums?

I live near Tampa, but I'm going to visit my dad up near there during that day and we were planning on going to KD anyway, so this would be a perfect opportunity.

I am checking on flights to the Williamsburg area as I plan to hit BGW the day before or after. Anyone else looking to head up there from Orlando?

Also, the "one beer per participant" line... Only one beer all day? Can we purchase more? Does KD sell beer?

There's a gas station directly across the road from KD, so if you want to get a small buzz going you can go over there and get a 40 or something