TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review: The Magazine - Issue #1 SHIPPED!

Hey everyone!

In case you weren't aware - Issue #1 of our electronic publication Theme Park Review: The Magazine has shipped!

It is not too late to still download your copy of Issue #1 of our quarterly publication. But first, you must Join Club TPR here:

http://www.clubtpr.com/

Theme Park Review: The Magazine is a great way to:

- Browse the 42 page E-Magazine and get caught up on all the latest theme park news and information!

- Check out some of the best trip reports posted to TPR!

- Read articles from fellow Club TPR members you may have missed online!

- Watch TPR Videos! (Lots of high quality videos!)

- Play games! (Yes, there is an entire games section)

- Browse over THREE THOUSAND high-resolution photos that are included with the E-Magazine! (You read that right - 3,000 photos!)

- Tons of content NOT OFFERED ONLINE and is exclusive to Theme Park Review: The Magazine!

For the non-regular TPR Forum readers, TPR:TM is the perfect way to get caught up on all the latest and greatest TPR Info over the past three months. And even if you are a regular reader, it's a great way to have the "best of TPR" all in one place!

And because TPR:TM is delivered on a DVD or a direct download, we can include things like high resolution photos and videos that you can't get with a print magazine!

Here are some reviews of TPR: TM so far:

"I wasn't exactly sure what to expect from this digital magazine, but I was pleasantly surprised. The layout was neat and very well done. The extra pictures and videos were great. I just spent about the last 45 minutes or so looking through the stuff on the disc and I still haven't seen all of it. " - Mechanic

"The magazine is awesome, would almost be worth the price of membership in Club TPR just for that." - fatdaddy

"Much better than a paper magazine. It took me nearly 2 hours to look through the entire disk. Thank you Robb!!" - thrillrider

"After spending an hour reading the digital mag last night and coming no where close to finishing. The first issue is great." - rosscoe

"I got mine a little while ago and must say for a first issue, I was VERY impressed with it. I spent a good 2 hours or so absorbing every single detail of it." - DarkStitch626

"I am absolutely loving the magazine! The extra photos and videos are a really nice touch!" - ray1331

Here is just a little sneak peek as to what you can expect...and don't forget - Join Club TPR here: http://www.clubtpr.com/

tpr_tm_photo1.jpg.b253d9a9ac319eb6712b7ec8a64c6e8c.jpg

The front cover is very sexy, no?

tpr_tm_photo2.jpg.caf93e8b0e0f99b1305798cd8d782d29.jpg

Lots of trip reports! There is a high resolution version of each photo you see in the articles included on the disc! Over THREE THOUSAND high resolution images have been included with Issue 1 of Theme Park Review: The Magazine!

tpr_tm_photo3.jpg.8c78588a462d5ac1674d8bbbf6562d83.jpg

Check out other Club TPR members trip reports and articles!

tpr_tm_photo4.jpg.87fa0db0de4791f8f6fb9aafdc09964a.jpg

Videos! Yes! Videos! Since this is more than just a print magazine, your issue of Theme Park Review: The Magazine comes to life with VIDEOS!

tpr_tm_photo5.jpg.a75cacc4b106022f6013101372fb1a19.jpg

Get the latest info on park news and Theme Park Review trips & events for Club TPR Members!

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally got my issue a few days ago (it was shipped to a US location then forwarded here), and I've gotta say, I was very impressed right up until the games section. Then it was AWESOME. This being a quarterly publication and only ONE perk out of many, I don't see why it makes any sense for members of this site not to take the leap and become a member of Club TPR as well.