TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

CoasterCanada - MFI - Silver Comet Photos - Grand Island NY

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Road Trip to The USA was not fun at all when we had to wait 45/mins to get across the border to enter the USA. But after getting in, it was only a 30/min drive to Grand Island New York.

( Just to let everyone know, I live in Canada ) I think my name says it all.

I found that this theme park is not as good as some other theme parks in the state of New York but its worth the visit. It only cost $15.95 US/Funds each cause had a $5.00 Off coupon. The reg. price is $20.95 US. Funds.

The Park Has 3 Roller Coasters. The Silver Comet Coaster, a kiddie dragon coaster and The New Spinning Mouse coaster. Theres even a water park, a kiddie park area and a petting zoo. And you can ever stay right next door at the KOA Campground.

So Guys and Gouls, let me know what you think of my trip to Martain's Fantasy Island. I want your feed back. 8)

Hey Canobie Fan...

Thanks for your feedback.

Your right, The Silver Comet is a very fast wooden coaster that is very under rated.

It has a wooden track with a steel frame with a 82 feet drop with a 50 Degree first drop and in operating since 1999. Its max speed is 55/MPH and was build by Custom Coasters International, Inc. The only brakes on this coaster is at the brake run. 8)

Hey Coasterkid20...

Yes that day I was there with a friend of mine the Silver Comet was using a six (6) car Coaster. But they were only running one (1) train that day for some reason.

Hey Coasterlicious...

Well what are you waiting for. Your only 2/hrs aways. It takes me 1.5/hours to get to the Niagara Falls US border then a 30 to 45/min. wait at the border, then a 30/min. drive to Grand Island. So if I can drive there just to visit MFI then so can you.

P.S. We also stop off at the Duty Free Shop on the way back. lol