TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

AJ Adventure Land [RCT2]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i mean Vortex from Kings Island is the same as GASM, with a slightly different layout. It was the Arrow mega looper days, those good old 80s, and very early 90s, then Arrow went under.

Yep that is the point, this is supposed to be somewhat realistic. It is a great fit and I promise many more coasters will come

Pictures tomorrow morning.

September 1986

Construction on Cyclone has been moving at a very fast pace, already the first lift hill is complete along with parts of the station!

SCR38.BMP

The station has been going up fast, it appears the exterior of the station is close to being finished.

SCR39.BMP

The completed lift hill.

SCR40.BMP

Construction continues on the first drop.

SCR41.BMP

Supports are being put up for the MCR.

SCR42.BMP

Final brake run.

SCR44.BMP

Overview of Cyclone.

SCR45.BMP

Current overview of the park.

March 1987

Cyclone is now really coming together! All of the track has been installed, and testing should start very soon. Landscaping will also start to be put in the next upcoming weeks. Are you ready to ride? Only one more month!!

SCR46.BMP

Completed station. Lines are almost complete.

SCR47.BMP

3 loops, and 2 corkscrews!

SCR48.BMP

Batwing element, some pretty "interesting" scenery will be placed at this location.

SCR49.BMP

Airtime hill and brakes.

SCR50.BMP

Cyclones layout.

^No, In case you didn't notice, I said the EXACT SAME THING as you did. Just in a much more friendly tone.

This:

^Rude much? Theres no need to be an a$$hole like that.

I really like the park! The only two criticisms I have would be to change up the roofs instead of repeating the same piece for the entire building, and remove the tree under Racer Blue's first air hill. (But that one's nitpicking.)

Is much more friendly and constructive than:

Seriously. Use more then one type of roof. it looks really bad

^Viper doesn't have a square layout. In fact, his is shaped almost exactly like Viper except for the fact that the station isn't parallel to the lift. I'm still confused about the length of the station, and whats going on with the MCBR?

The length of the station was just an opps when I made it. Nothing to it just kinda a mistake and I am just leaving it the way it is. Whats the question about the MCBR?

April 1987

Opening day is here! Cyclone is an amazing ride and we are glad to have this record breaker at AJ Adventure Land! Now for some pictures...

SCR46 (2).BMP

Cyclone is ready for action!

SCR47 (2).BMP

The completed batwing element, many types of trees were brought in to enhance the ride experience.

SCR48 (2).BMP

First full train of guests getting ready to go up the lift.

SCR49 (2).BMP

Getting ready to drop...

SCR50 (2).BMP

Through the 3 loops!

SCR51.BMP

Batwing!

SCR52.BMP

Through the corkscrews, over the airtime hill, and back to the station. The guest give this ride an A+!

WTF's a cyclops doing there lol?!

Looks quite nice, but some of the buildings look a little sloppy and unfinished. For example, roofs with no walls, and the cover of the chairlift queue has one more piece missing.

August 1987

Just a brief update, I think I am going to skip a season because we are kinda entering a "quiet" time. See you again in 1989

SCR53.BMP

Park just opened for the day and it is already packed on the main midway.

SCR54.BMP

Racer is packed!

SCR55.BMP

Monster is also completely filled.

SCR56.BMP

Old Logger really is a fun flume ride. You can actually choose if you would like to ride backwards or forwards! The only flume in the world that does that.

SCR57.BMP

Cyclone is still a walk-on this morning. People are quickly making there way back though.