TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR 2010 Europe Trip Thread

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devils Advocate here - This was a funny video, but I expected more with the build up it has gotten.... The choice of blue was well played though... After watching this I'm patiently waiting for Tyler to make another video with EVE.

Chris "Debby Downer" Connolly

or

Chris "Definitely 17 Shots" Connolly

or

Chris "I'd enjoy a 45 minute soliliquy about Shakonohey's plot because I'm still confused" Connolly

Devils Advocate here - This was a funny video, but I expected more with the build up it has gotten.... The choice of blue was well played though... After watching this I'm patiently waiting for Tyler to make another video with EVE.

I dunno...maybe you have to know Piers or had followed his antics...or maybe his humor doesn't translate to everyone, but I just keep laughing my ass off every time I see the video. I seriously think it's one of the funniest videos we've posted in a long time!

"I won a picture of MYSELF!"

It is funny, don't get me wrong and I've heard stories from other TPR members of Peirs incredible "Shot" combinations (which is really funny).. Maybe I'm just in stange mood..

For all those l33t haxor TPR members out there.. Watch the shot count while Peirs shoots. It definitely skips some numbers.....

Hey guys! Do you like German funfair but the Problem with the Oktoberfest is, there are only Rides where the owners hq is in munich. So you really miss some of the best flatrides!

But for the coasters it the first place; all three Big major coasters are there: Olympia Looping,alpinabahn and the höllenblitz

NEW VIDEO!!!

Since the last video went over so well, I figured I'd post a follow up...

PIERS RIDES THE GHOST TRAIN...DRUNK!!!

WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE!!!

And if you missed drunk Piers shooting a gun, click HERE!

Edited by robbalvey

A few of my favorite quotes so far:

"Oh look they have vuvuzelas over there you can win them."

"They tried to make me to go rehab and I said no no no"

"I had two beers in my mouth and hopefully later three TPR members."

At least that's what I though Piers said. I've watched it several times and it sounds like that to me. I could be wrong though.

I'm looking forward to more drunk Piers videos and to this years Oktoberfest updates!