TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Club TPR Discount Admission Question

I'm planning on signing up for Club TPR, but I was just curious about the discounts for Canada's Wonderland and Darien Lake. Each park gives a discount, but it is not stated whether or not it is for just the card-holder or everyone in their party. I'd be bringing 3 guests with me.

I was just curious because if the discount doesn't work for everyone, we need to get a couple of discount tickets from a local travel agency, but the Club TPR discount is superior to that of the local travel agency.

Also, I may possibly use the discount admission for Six Flags New England and I'd again be going with a couple of people so I'd appreciate any response if you guys know. Please and thank you.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It states clearly here that the discounts for both parks apply only to the Club TPR member. Be sure to check the benefits thread in the Club TPR Forum if you have any similar questions. So you'll probably need those other discount tickets.

Thank you, and have a great time at Canada's Wonderland and Darian Lake.

Edited by cfc