TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

World of Color Recreation RCT3

Well....I decided to create a topic on this since I plan to persue it and update on it every few days or so since it is summer. While i just started this HUGE project recently, I greatly appreciate any comments (good or bad) to help me make this show better. I'm only going to do the opening and closing numbers of the show since they are the main parts, and they don't include the water screens with projection. I hope I can do this and make it great! Again, any suggestions just comment.

Here's a little teaser of what i've got so far. (Bad video quality, I know. Sorry!)

World of Color Teaser 1.wmv

The video is also on CoasterTube if you would like to check it out there.

Thanks...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to try to post videos like you did, I would suggest you switch over to YouTube and use the link button provided when you post to list it. It works much better and or use the coastertube link button. Have to say it looks great though, this is coming from someone who had RCT3 but can't play it in this crappy computer.

Good luck to you and your project!

Thanks...And yes I plan on doing a smaller scale version of this or another water show before I do the full show. The real show has about 141 fountains (I think!), and if possible, is what I'm aiming for too. If not, I'll just make a set number of fountains.

The whole testing process and creation of the fountains is all done above water, seeing as it's easier, and then I submerge them only a tiny bit just to see how they work. While the fountains that move and 'dance' are still in the works, most of the jets and such are pretty much done in an array of colors that I have created.

Again...any comments to help or not are appreciated.

The real show has about 141 fountains (I think!)

The real show has MORE than 1,200 fountains.That's just fountains too. Not including the lasers, fire, screens, and other random stuff they use.

Bellagio has more than 1,200 as well.

If you go www.wetdesign.com their opening fountain is pretty small - maybe try that? It would look great in a park!

Yeah I have no idea where I got the random 141 from, but if I do try and do the show I would scale it down to 600 or 300 fountains, if possible.

The little fountain on the website is really cool! Even for the minimal size it has it still packs the impact that the Bellagio fountains do. That would be a great starting point, and I think I'll put together a mini show for now just to see what I can do with the staging and all. Thanks for the advice too.

Anyone know how to get better video quality for RCT3 though? That's my main problem. I have NO idea what to do with the bad video quality...

• 2 weeks later...