TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What sounds better to you? Please explain

Deep Fried Mars Bar or Deep Fried hot dog wrapped in cheese beef and bacon  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Deep Fried Mars Bar or Deep Fried hot dog wrapped in cheese beef and bacon

• Deep Fried Mars Bar
    • Deep Fried Hotdog

Me and one of my friends are arguing which people would prefer more:

A deep fried Mars Bar

or a hot dog that's been wrapped in bacon and tossed into a deep fryer.

What would you prefer and why? Please comment.

Sincerely,

KingOfNynex2003

P.S. I prefer the Deep Fried Mars Bars because they are so good and just melt in your mouth and also taste so crunchy as well.

P.P.S. I forgot to mention the hotdog was wrapped in ground beef and cheese as well. btw would you eat anything from this guy's house? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg3PxPgqsMw

Edited by Moose

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never had a fried chocolate bar, but would imagine they are similar to fried oreos. They are good, but I'm not a huge chocolate fan.

On the other hand, I have eaten the hot dog described (or something very close to it). It was a corn dog (fried hot dog) on a bun with bacon, chili, and cheese. It was extremely messy, but very tasty. I'm gonna go with the hot dog.

Okay, I'll bite.

For some unknown reason, I'm currently really feelin' the idea of a deep-fried Mars Bar.

The hot dog wrapped in bacon sounds like something I'd rather have un-fried.

This could all change if I ever actually found myself in the situation of being offered both.

• 2 weeks later...

Deep fried candy bar because I've had a deep fried snickers and something about the frying makes them better. The bacon wrapped, beef surrounded, cheese topped, deep fried hot dog sounds a bit too over the top for me. I value my life a little more than that.

I have never seen a Mars bar. What is it comparable to in the candy world? It's similar to a Snickers bar

And what type of hotdog? Skin or no skin? From the looks of the video I'd say skin.

Darn. Tough choice. I'll go with the hotdog option.