TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Fizzix Design Factory

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I will try to post an update later tonight. The park is almost finished, and it feels amazing to finally finish something. Once I finish foliage, I'll send it to coasterfreak again to touch up a few things, including re-supporting the first turnaround. After that, we'll make some final touches, and submit. The park is a little empty without peeps, so if anyone wants to be included in the park as an entertainer, just say so. dmaxsba is already in as an elephant, because he's always been a huge help to me. The only 3 entertainers you can choose from are the Tiger, Elephant, and Panda. Just tell me what animal you'd like to be, and I'll see what I can do!

^ and ^^ rawr, and of course!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Park Completion-99%

Yes!!! I finished it just a few minutes ago. All that needs to be done now is re-doing some of the supports. Here's one of your last updates before submission!

Dotrobot Walking.bmp

I spotted Dotrobot and dmaxsba walking together.

Inferno Loopx2.bmp

The double loops.

Inferno Corks x2.bmp

The double corks.

Panda beats Elephant, Dmaxsba. Everybody knows that !

If you ask dmaxsba. He can probably send peeps into the park. Or at least make it an option and put it in the write up. The score always gets heightened for RCT peeps. I heard like by 5 to 10%. That's what won dmaxsba his silver. His park was so alive!

Dotrobot, your about to get my signature move (spinning trunk of death) unleashed on your Panda face!

Looks great Mastersax, I really hope this turns into a winner for you over at NE. Would love to see you on the front page.

GOOD LUCK!

Yes, I can more than likely get guest into the park if your wanting to do that, just send it over in a PM and I will see what I can do. The little guys always help out in giving the park an inviting atmosphere.

I see you have sent your gang of tiger buddies to do your dirty work, I shall trunk them all to death.

Picture looks great Mastersax, When you win, I really hope you don't have the same bad experience with some jerk who has never completed anything bitching about your park like I did and I hope if anyone votes it unreasonably low they at least give you the reasons why and not just be done with it leaving you wondering. Yea I am still bitter, as posix said in a email to me when the votes came in "I got robbed of a GOLD" and I agree, those ridiculously low 8's killed my score. It's like they had it out for me without even knowing who I was. Hope the same does not happen to you!

Good luck my friend, you really deserve to win this!

I see you have sent your gang of tiger buddies to do your dirty work, I shall trunk them all to death.

Picture looks great Mastersax, When you win, I really hope you don't have the same bad experience with some jerk who has never completed anything bitching about your park like I did and I hope if anyone votes it unreasonably low they at least give you the reasons why and not just be done with it leaving you wondering. Yea I am still bitter, as posix said in a email to me when the votes came in "I got robbed of a GOLD" and I agree, those ridiculously low 8's killed my score. It's like they had it out for me without even knowing who I was. Hope the same does not happen to you!

Good luck my friend, you really deserve to win this!

I've always thought they were Baised, and you're park was a hell of a lot better then then a bronze effort.

Anyways, on topic. Good luck with it, Mastersax!

I like TPR so much better than NE. Its a game to which people can contribute as much time and effort as they want. Its really all ab out creativity, and thats why I enjoy all the awesome parks like the heavily modded but awesome pirate bay to the simple charming parks that will never win a design.

This is not to say you wont win, because if I was a judge the second I saw this design you'd automatically have an accolade. Most importantly have fun. Also regardless of if you get design or not we LOVE to see your work here. Keep it up, you are still relatively new here(meaning you've been on tpr for less than a year)and we can all see your a VERY fast learner with CRAZY potential.

The Good Luck, Sax Ghost

Thank you guys, soooooooooooooooooooo much! I build for enjoyment, and lose interest in a project quite fast, but you guys helped me get through this one, and I ended up with something good. Hopefully I'll get it, and thanks for sticking with me the whole way! By the way Dotrobot, dmaxsba wasn't alone, Iwas talking to him about helping with this project.

Wow, dmaxbas... Bitching about someone coming up with a stupid argument in your Silver topic is mighty hypocritical of someone who acted in the same way for a Gold park. Please don't bash NE because of your beef with one member. And no one "had it out for you," they just had different views on what they like in a park.

Anyways, I've been eagerly awaiting this, so submit it soon!!! I see a win with this one, if the quality is the same throughout.