TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Alton Towers Discussion Thread

p. 235: Nemesis Reborn announced for Spring 2024!

This ride seriously has me intrigued. It has definitely become a project I've gotten more interested in as construction sped up. The sheer amount of track and how twisted into itself the ride is has my attention and won't let go... Really looking to the eventual POV of the experience, as I won't likely get out to Alton Towers anytime soon to check it out in person.

Edited by jedimaster1227

Overview map:

Map is correct as of 8:30AM on 17th April 2013

Even the map keys don't make sense with this thing. By looking at it, they either have 90% of it uninstalled, or 99% of it installed, with one piece left.....or something. Hell, I give up.

Overview map:

Even the map keys don't make sense with this thing. By looking at it, they either have 90% of it uninstalled, or 99% of it installed, with one piece left.....or something. Hell, I give up.

Anything with a red outline is not been constructed yet - So both inverted drops and the first lift hill need doing. Every other bit of track is built and the rest is colour coded so you know what sections are what. There is still one Marmaliser leg left to be constructed, The Hypnotiser leg.

To me it looks likes two Premier Spaghetti Bowls are having a threesome with a Eurofighter.

You took the words out of my mouth! I just spent far too long trying to take in that diagram, I'll just wait till I ride it to try and understand this thing

Overview map:

So if there is no washing machine element is it most inversions that they are going with for their world-first? (at least that's how it is still described on the main site). They have to have a word with Guiness on what counts as an inversion if they still want to be the first

IMG_0018.thumb.jpg.de014c7843ecdebc984db2a8772fb74a.jpg

Fuji claimed it 7 years ago

^^ I never understood that from Guinness book of World records. For me that record is still in the hands of Colossus and soon to be in the hands of The Smiler. I hope they going too look at the Smiler and give it to him because it actually has 14 inversions.