TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Alton Towers Discussion Thread

p. 235: Nemesis Reborn announced for Spring 2024!

Fencing is going up underneath the Marmaliser just look to the bottom left of this picture:

561795_549461111751738_1909773582_n.jpg

(Image taken from the Alton Towers Guide Facebook)

625640_549502838414232_1064470982_n.jpg

(Image taken from the Alton Towers Guide Facebook)

Also notice the new Toxic barrels that have been put on the Inoculator leg - fake theming pipes have also been joined on to the syringes.

I do hope that some sort of color gets added somewhere, either to the Marmaliser or just grass on the ground. I know it's a dark theme, but it's like the Marmaliser to me is just more black metal on top of what was already a twisted mess. The yellow highlights are nice, but I do wish the legs themselves would've been yellow, or at least some dark shade of another color.

I do hope that some sort of color gets added somewhere, either to the Marmaliser or just grass on the ground. I know it's a dark theme, but it's like the Marmaliser to me is just more black metal on top of what was already a twisted mess. The yellow highlights are nice, but I do wish the legs themselves would've been yellow, or at least some dark shade of another color.

It is the Twist o'steel, not the Twist o'color steel.

But for real, i agree with you, at least the trains are yellow

I kinda dig the look over all.

I just don't understand these Merlin publicity stunts (this and the 'Swarm dropped in the water' one). How would this make The Smiler more attractive to ride?

Its not a merlin video just a member of the public who happened to be there at that moment.

I keep looking at these photos attempting to follow the course the trains will take and just give up. This thing is so twisted, it's incredible. I need to find my way over to England and get to Alton Towers. This ride is looking like an awesome addition to an already impressive lineup.