TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World (HW) Discussion Thread

The same people who are/who will complain about us talking about the pathways will probably be the ones complaining about having to walk through the waterpark to get to T-Bird or will complain about the long walk back. Seeing how they do this will probably give us a better idea of how this area is going to shape up. That is why it's interesting to me. Excuse me for being interested in how the park might look in 5 years...

Edit: Let me clarify why it's interesting. If they try and separate the pathways (which appears that won't be the case), I thought it was going to be permanent and Thunderbird would be the end of the line for the Thanksgiving section. Now that it appears that they're going to have guests go through the water park, I think it's only temporary until they're able to wrap the Thanksgiving section around Hyena Falls. When that happens, the new pathway will go straight under the launched section and the temporary pathway will become another entrance to the waterpark.

Nevermind it just says B&M. Was wondering if someone like Werner Stengel was involved.

B&M hasn't had Stengel's engineering firm do any designing for them for quite a while, sadly.

I'm wondering if the B&M track style can work better with Stengel's designs with the "snaps". The newer B&M with slower transitions rattle a lot more than the old ones.

I love seeing progress, but I much rather see that track coming toward the camera rather than going away from it (telling myself to be patient). Given how relatively short this ride is, am I the only one who thinks they could have the track work completed by January?

Considering that the winter is supposed to be worse than the last. (According to the news) I doubt it. Banshee had the brake run, first drop, lift hill, dive loop and part of the loop that circles the hill completed when the season ended. I know that this is a much shorter coaster, so who knows. It might be January, and it might be March Now, if HW was a Six Flags I would expect track to be completed around December next year.