TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World (HW) Discussion Thread

If this is indeed a coaster from Intamin, what about a zacspin? Insane cost about seven million, so if depending on what Holiday World means by second largest ride, whether it be size, cost of Voyage or the entire cost of the Thanksgiving section, a sizable zacspin could be built. Sure it's unlikely, but if this is an Intamin, it is possible.

I don't know how the ZacSpin would fit in at a "family" park. At least if you're talking about something as big as Insane. The forces are very, very high on that.

I'd love it to be a Jintamin Jega Jite myself, but I'd bet the park would have some serious reservations about Intamin's reliability given Pilgrims Plunge's track record this year. Here's my guesses:

Long Shots: Mega Lite, B&M (Invert), Sky-Ride, Another Full Sized Woodie.

More Likely: Giant Wheel, Spinning Coaster, Mid Sized Kiddie Wooden Coaster, Water Coaster, Pirate Ship, Speed/Body slide complex for waterpark, Mine Train.

Guaranteed: More Pepsi Oasis stands, Fully Paved Legend Parking Lot

I'd love it to be a Jintamin Jega Jite myself, but I'd bet the park would have some serious reservations about Intamin's reliability given Pilgrims Plunge's track record this year.

It's a prototype they were expecting the issues with it. Hopefully It will be all worked out by next season.In other news how about that Rintamin Rega Rite with ringy-dinga-a-lings on the lift hill?

Hmm.. I think the thanksgiving section needs a pirate ship themed to one of Columbus's ships.

The only thing i can think of that would make a lot of sense as being a big project would be a hand full of new thrill rides, or a coaster.

If they do add a new coaster i hope this one isn't a wooden. I love their wooden coasters but the park needs a steel or something that goes upside down at least.

Hmm.. I think the thanksgiving section needs a pirate ship themed to one of Columbus's ships.

Yes...now tell me, what did Columbus have to do with Thanksgiving, again?

And Paula has already confirmed to me that the park won't be getting a HUSS swinging ship called The Mayflower next year.

I was there in the 2nd row. History is my major, i don't study that time period the only period i study id from the civil war to the present. My bad if i cant remember what each of the what seems like billions of explorers discovered or did. Besides that's the only place it could go.

It would either be it or the mayflower. My god So what if i made a mistake. You all try to make me look like a big idiot. I was thinking off the top of my head my lord.

^^1. That's because spell check doesn't identify individual letters as being spelled incorrectly.

2. Calm down, we are just having fun. If you make a mistake, you'll probably get harassed about it, but we do it to be funny, not mean.

3. Voyage covers the Mayflower part of Thanksgiving

I could see a large flat coming to the park, but apart from a screaming swing or giant ferris wheel, I can't think of a large ride that would fit in a family park like Holiday World. I have a feeling that Holiday World might add a new coaster next year. However, for those who want to see an Intamin mega lite, I'm positive it won't happen as it is out of the park's price range.

Amerigo Vespucci (hence the name America) discovered the North American continent,

Naw, it was Leif Ericson.

Vikings - 1

Degos - 0

I don't like to post when I have nothing to contribute to the topic, but this is the funniest post I have ever read. I've been having a crap day at work, and it actually made me feel better. Thank you ginzo, thank you.

Sorry im a bit ticked off over here at home at a few people(just got done watching Fox news). I tend to snap like that at times.

Still that would be a nice addition to the park. Im still wondering what could happen to the park. Anyone know what was the parks biggest addition was? Probably would help figure out how big this project is.