TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World (HW) Discussion Thread

^ Seriously? Thunderbird Ice Cream???

I want it.

I know I have seen this done with food like potato chips and cereal, but that's generally advertising for

the park itself, and not a specific ride or coaster. Never seen ice cream done this way, before.

Cool!

Edited by Nrthwnd

Even though I'm not a huge fan of pecans, I'll probably try "Thunderbird" out when I'm at the park.

This reminds me of the Outlaw Run ice cream flavor that has caramel and chocolate chunks. It's a cool marketing move for both the parks and the ice cream brands.

^ It started rolling out the past week or so. Schnucks will carry it locally, as well at Holiday Foods and IGA. Walmarts, too.

Oh, and my house.

Sweet! Thanks! I'm gonna go out looking for it today! I have a feeling this will be a mainstay item in my home as well this summer!

I'm really looking forward to trying it! In fact, I'm craving it now.

Lol that's funny I am too. I almost actually went out to get some now, but decided it's too early to deal with the stores yet. Lol just gonna have some coffee ice cream now until later. I'm having som major ice cream cravings now!

I'm really looking forward to trying it! In fact, I'm craving it now.

Lol that's funny I am too. I almost actually went out to get some now, but decided it's too early to deal with the stores yet. Lol just gonna have some coffee ice cream now until later. I'm having som major ice cream cravings now!

I'm in school

I'm definitely in to try a couple scoops of Thunderbird Ice Cream this summer. It's going to hurt since I eat mostly paleo, but the spicy pecans have my mouth watering.

So... when can we expect Thunderbird Ale? ...

^ It started rolling out the past week or so. Schnucks will carry it locally, as well at Holiday Foods and IGA. Walmarts, too.

Oh, and my house.

You see that right? Paula is inviting everyone over for an ice cream social [emoji41]

Just kidding [emoji3]

So the power generating trailers are now down in the amphitheater area. Are they still running lines from them up the hill (see blue tarps or such)? Also did we ever hear an official answer for their appearance and usage? Will they be there all season or until 'something' is fixed/ready?

So the power generating trailers are now down in the amphitheater area. Are they still running lines from them up the hill (see blue tarps or such)? Also did we ever hear an official answer for their appearance and usage? Will they be there all season or until 'something' is fixed/ready?

On their Twitter I think last week or so someone asked and they responded that it was a just in case back up measure while testing. Nothing was wrong and everything was working as intended.