TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World (HW) Discussion Thread

I can't believe the irony... it seems like I've been waiting all winter for Thunderbird to Launch and my 2015 Subaru STi to get here from Japan. Without trying to be a super nerd, it's awesome that when I first drove my STi home, Thunderbird was launching in Indiana for the first time! Maybe this is a good sign.

And with that type of car, I'm sure you got home rather quickly

I can't believe the irony... it seems like I've been waiting all winter for Thunderbird to Launch and my 2015 Subaru STi to get here from Japan. Without trying to be a super nerd, it's awesome that when I first drove my STi home, Thunderbird was launching in Indiana for the first time! Maybe this is a good sign.

Not to mention how many tickets he got on the way home. I do not want to know what he pays for insurance each month! lol

Paula,

Will we ever find out what those blue-prints were that the girls teased on the Holiblog? I believe they were going to some event to show off what Will had originally envisioned...

Or did a few people play a joke on me and the only blue-prints were from Thunderbird?

Note: Those documents/blue-prints the girls had their hands on was strangely long and thin...

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Not to mention how many tickets he got on the way home. I do not want to know what he pays for insurance each month! lol

I don't get tickets... but I do occasionally write them.

They moved the camera back to the launch track and immelmann. Hopefully we'll see some more tests done soon!

Right before they switched the views on the camera, I was a minute off from seeing the train go through the Inline Twist, twice! Both times I pulled up the webcam as the train was rolling into the station.

I don't think they should post a full POV test video, in my opinion. The one we have is just enough of a tease to keep everyone excited until opening day. It'll be more exciting when we actually ride it if we "Leave something to the imagination" as my father would say (albeit in a completely different context).

^ Oh they know what they're doing, HW's the best at this type of stuff. They're going to give it to us in little bits and pieces. We won't get the full thing until Media Day. It's actually quite smart, as this will ensure that there is always talk and speculation about T-Bird all the way up until it opens.

I don't get tickets... but I do occasionally write them.

Hold up, we got a badass over here....