TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World (HW) Discussion Thread

Wow, three weeks early! That is amazing. I really hope I can ride this sometime in the next couple years, it looks amazing. I know it has been said before, but the trees are going to make this ride amazing.

Congratulations Holiday World!

I'm kind of blanking on what non-coaster attractions Holiday World has, but I think a great future addition to the park would be a transport ride of some sort if they don't already have one (like a train, sky tram or something similar). The park is pretty spread out now with this latest addition and having a ride that could provide cool shade on a hot and humid summer day while taking guests to opposite ends of the park would be a welcome relief.

It will be nice to have a ride next to Thunderbird. I'm thinking it could be the flying scooters (I'm blanking on their name right now), but I could be wrong.

It's Eagles Flight. That clue at the end of the video seemed like a dead giveaway. It would also make sense as well, seeing it's easy to move, and easy to re-theme to fit in Thunderbird plaza. It also gives something for the kids who aren't quite tall enough to ride Thunderbird something to ride in the plaza as well.

Yeah, I absolutely agree with moving Eagles' Flight. They can get Larson to help it out if they needed it. Give it a new name and a retheme. Also, in the FUTURE, Holiday World should install one of those Zamperla Disk'os and call if 'The Cranberry Saucer'.

Just as a side thought, has one thought of the fact that Holiday World doesn't have a set of drop capsules? They should get a set in the next 3-4 years.

Wow, very excited for some more near misses! It just keeps getting better and better!

^The drop capsule idea is interesting, but probably wouldn't appeal to all audience since they are a family - the littler ones seem to be scared to ride those. It could go any way, though.

Do you think that they decided to put more near misses in because they finished the track so far ahead of schedule, or do you think it was planned all along?

This ride is surprising me so much, first it went up so quickly, and then even more theming/near misses! It is just amazing.

Correct me if I'm wrong (and you guys are probably right), but I dont think they ever specifically mentioned that the ride would recive more near-misses. They still have it under wraps. For all we know, they're going to add even more LED's, or maybe a neverending waterfall to commemorate Giraffica. (Shout-out to Kings Island )

Correct me if I'm wrong (and you guys are probably right), but I dont think they ever specifically mentioned that the ride would recive more near-misses. They still have it under wraps. For all we know, they're going to add even more LED's, or maybe a neverending waterfall to commemorate Giraffica. (Shout-out to Kings Island )

They mention more near misses in the video posted earlier today.