TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World (HW) Discussion Thread

I actually sell cars for a living. I would always drive awd turbo eclipses and 3000gt's. Then came the day I started selling cars. I have sold both. I like both. But the evo is like a car no other. So much power and so responsive. I like both, but love the evo. I even have a Mitsubishi tattoo on my back. Which is funny because I sell cars at a gm dealer haha. As of right now I drive a 4g Eclipse GT. Insurance on a Lancer evolution is crazy

You just made me do this.

And I'll be cleaning up my keyboard!

You may also need a change of underwear too!

Looks like construction is moving along nicely, I can't wait for more updates.

I'll need a change of underwear when the Immelman goes vertical. I just can't believe how fast HW is putting up this baby!

EDIT: Another track piece?

Now I'll need a new pair of underwear!

tbird2.jpg.7bc67efc2bc61444c9125807e063d56a.jpg

Immelman going up!

I actually sell cars for a living. I would always drive awd turbo eclipses and 3000gt's. Then came the day I started selling cars. I have sold both. I like both. But the evo is like a car no other. So much power and so responsive. I like both, but love the evo. I even have a Mitsubishi tattoo on my back. Which is funny because I sell cars at a gm dealer haha. As of right now I drive a 4g Eclipse GT. Insurance on a Lancer evolution is crazy

I agree the EVO is superior and it's an amazing machine, but I still have a soft spot for Subarus. I love the sound produced by the the unequal length headers. After years of obsessing over WRX'S and making poor car choices (03 Sentra Spec V, 09 Civic Si, 08 350Z) , last year I finally purchased my 2013 WRX. It's paid for, so I'm going to rock it for a couple more years and upgrade to a STI. It's sad to see that the EVO is going away, though.

The park posted a short Hard Hat Chronicles video yesterday. Nothing that we haven't talked about or seen yet, but you get a small look at the elevation differences in the land in this video. Also, it appears that there will be a catwalk on the launch, unless it's just temporary for the construction process. I only say that because it was not in the concept art.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXHdhDN5374

It's weird that all the US wing riders are in the Midwest. Which makes me happy, I can't go more than 4 hours away without passing one.

You can have the four Wing Riders. I'll gladly take having El Toro in my backyard any day.

It's weird that all the US wing riders are in the Midwest. Which makes me happy, I can't go more than 4 hours away without passing one.

You have wild eagle on the wrong side of Tennessee lol. Just thought i would let you know

Also, it appears that there will be a catwalk on the launch, unless it's just temporary for the construction process. I only say that because it was not in the concept art.

I'm going to guess the catwalk is just for construction (OSHA regulations and all). If its there permanently, that would really take away from the winged launch effect in my opinion

You can have the four Wing Riders. I'll gladly take having El Toro in my backyard any day.

Too bad it's in Jersey.