TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World (HW) Discussion Thread

Oooh, you'll end up walking behind Hyena Falls. Then I agree, they'll probably have everyone using the tunnel to separate dry guests with water park guests... Or they break the path leading to Hyena Falls off to go towards the coaster.

Definitely not using the tunnel for Thunderbird.

What? How would you know? The park hasn't said anything about how they're going to make this whole pathway situation work. All I know is that the survey markers I saw in June came all the way down to where that tunnel is. That's basically why I've been saying I think they're going to use it this whole time. They're either using the tunnel or they're connecting to the pathway above tunnel leading to Hyena Falls.

Oooh, you'll end up walking behind Hyena Falls. Then I agree, they'll probably have everyone using the tunnel to separate dry guests with water park guests... Or they break the path leading to Hyena Falls off to go towards the coaster.

This... Makes the most sense to me.

^Funny. I was half-asleep and getting ready to head to the airport when I wrote that... I barely even remember writing it. Anyways, I can only imagine the new angles of Voyage you can finally get without needing a walkback tour!

I made this to let you guys see it and actually think about it. The Orange would be the current walk to Thunderbird, and Blue would be walking through the tunnel to get to Thunderbird. Now Unless they dig under the pathway and create a ramp leading out of the tunnel towards Hyena falls, I highly, highly, doubt they would use the tunnel. It doesn't make any sense other than to demolish the tunnel and build a walkway. 1589335479_ScreenShot2014-08-30at1_22_28PM.thumb.png.330c92855fe256559d4112e2dca7e856.png

I LOVE the hard hat chronicles! I was hoping they would do one soon! And now we know what that gray steel is for in the background. The construction site looks so different now than it did back during the announcement. Exciting!

^ Thanks - it took us a few months to fill our open Digital Media Developer position, put Stephen's on board now and can't wait to do more.

Awesome! Glad to hear you found someone to fill those shoes! Great job on keeping us all posted, on the blog, just on everything! You guys are just so awesome! Ughhh is it April yet?

So it looks like we have pathway enthusiasts among us. Wow.

(who gives a crap)

Lol this is going to sound so nerdy and dumb but I get the pathway excitement lol. I dunno why. When playing RCT2 I always spend lots of time designing my path layout and thinking it through. I think it will be interesting to see how HW does the pathways in this area. I also thought the way they did the path from Splashin safari to pilgrims plunge interesting,