TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World (HW) Discussion Thread

My final guess is the first multi-launching wing coaster in the world.

Gotta go to work at 9:40 EST so hoping this can be over by then so I can go in and annoy the heck out of my coworkers being elated about the awesomeness of whatever this thing may be.

So I guess my Android won't let me watch the announcement? It keeps giving me a sad face and that's making me have a real sad face.

It said a bit ago mobile users cant see the quotes their putting up, BUT will be able to see the live stream

They're quoting peoples responses from sites. I noticed they quoted for an invert, RMC, and wing rider and even a quote on B&M footers. No mention of Mack or a flyer so I'm willing to bet its one of those two.

Edited by adamd

So I guess my Android won't let me watch the announcement? It keeps giving me a sad face and that's making me have a real sad face.

Don't use Chrome. If you have the stock browser (sometimes called Internet or Web) it will prompt you to open it in Streaming Media Player, which should work.

You can also try going to rtsp://mobilestr2.livestream.com/livestreamiphone/markeysav directly.

Edited by ahecht

Multi Launch Wing is a good guess

Gotta go to work at 9:40 EST so hoping this can be over by then so I can go in and annoy the heck out of my coworkers being elated about the awesomeness of whatever this thing may be.

Edited by vacoaster09

Multi Lunch Wing is a good guess

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Multi Lunch!!!!!

Multi Lunch Wing is a good guess

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Multi Lunch!!!!!

LMAO

I got a couple seconds of audio/video and then it just stopped. Got a couple shots from what looked like a video and then just black. I've got 2 diff devices going w/ diff browsers & they're doing the same thing!!

It's the same for me! Is this the server or just us?