TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World (HW) Discussion Thread

On behalf of the Kochs, Matt, our VPs, and every last one of us here at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari, THANK YOU for the incredible fun over these 66 days! Your enthusiasm, knowledge, creativity and snark drove us to be even more determined to keep the secret until Day 67.

And so we have.

... unless, that is, someone has broken into the trunk of my car, where the press kits now reside.

I'd better go.

Just be sure to logon to http://HolidayWorld2015.com at 8pm CDT (9pm EDT) to catch our little tribute to all of your efforts.

Oh, and only a few of you annoyed me.

Enjoy the announcement! Paula

Paula thanks so so much...more than you know (see my post from yesterday for an idea of exactly HOW much lol) For everyone else... I"m getting set up here for the announcement. I want to make sure my sound is working ok. Just to make sure, the teaser animation does NOT contain audio right now correct?

Paula thanks so so much...more than you know (see my post from yesterday for an idea of exactly HOW much lol) For everyone else... I"m getting set up here for the announcement. I want to make sure my sound is working ok. Just to make sure, the teaser animation does NOT contain audio right now correct?

Correct.

On behalf of the Kochs, Matt, our VPs, and every last one of us here at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari, THANK YOU for the incredible fun over these 66 days! Your enthusiasm, knowledge, creativity and snark drove us to be even more determined to keep the secret until Day 67.

And so we have.

... unless, that is, someone has broken into the trunk of my car, where the press kits now reside.

I'd better go.

Just be sure to logon to http://HolidayWorld2015.com at 8pm CDT (9pm EDT) to catch our little tribute to all of your efforts.

Oh, and only a few of you annoyed me.

Enjoy the announcement! Paula

Today I broke into Paula's car and uncovered that the new ride will be a next gen, first of it's kind, advanced....

1,000 Ft. Intamin Airtime Machine Wacky Worm/Aquatrax Coaster

This is an amazing development, and will shock the world.

Like literally, the entire world will shake once it is complete.

Paula, you guys have been doing everything beyond right for years and you never do anything less. What you have done the past 2 1/2 months is incredible and we all can not thank you enough, even if you have driven some of us to the point of insanity. I havent been to the park in a few years until today and everything was perfect as usual. Kudos to you and all of the Holiday World staff!!!