TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World (HW) Discussion Thread

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to pass it up. I will be waking up EARLY in the morning on the 28th to go to the Indy 500. Believe it or not, the Indy 500 trumps all. Plus, I've been threatened with my life if I don't attend the graduation of one of my best friends. I'd like to go, but ERT isn't a huge deal to me. I'll just go down sometime early in May.

How about a TPR meet there? Since C. Katie first posted about the event, I nominate her to coordinate the meet and to bring a keg of beer.

HAHAHAHAHA! No thanks! I have 2 events for Holiwood nights going. my site cnajunkies.com and coastercrew.com I have enough on my plate. Thank god I am not an ACE member!

As for the Keg, I bring one and it will be gone on the first night! WooT!!!

Sunny Thrills.SV6

I'd go, but that red background made me decide against it

Something tells me that will be an enthusiass filled event. I think I'll pass. Sounds fairly good though...

It is. But Holiday World makes it so fun that it makes that fact irrelevant. It's amazing how much nice and efficient employees can make things so much better. Where else do you have maintenance workers come up and ask you if you like how their coasters are running and if they can be improved?

I'd go, but that red background made me decide against it

Something tells me that will be an enthusiass filled event. I think I'll pass. Sounds fairly good though...

It is. But Holiday World makes it so fun that it makes that fact irrelevant. It's amazing how much nice and efficient employees can make things so much better. Where else do you have maintenance workers come up and ask you if you like how their coasters are running and if they can be improved?

I think parktrips is referencing a particular "buzzing" group...not the community as a whole...

Jarvis "enthusi " Morant!