TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hey Australians (and normal people too) Look!!!

Hey everyone!

My mom sends me random packages now and then, and the latest one included a map and a brochure from when I visited Australia's Wonderland Sydney back in 1997! I just took some crappy cell phone pics for now, but I thought many of you may appreciate this so I'll throw it up. Once we have more time after the summer we'll look into scanning and taking good pictures of everything in these two brochures as there's a lot of good nostalgic stuff.

australiawonderland2.thumb.jpg.a8007ee3b3d05747331da882ecd3c887.jpg

Guidebook

australiawonderland3.thumb.jpg.04915e669c6c1cbcf077b5ac2084b302.jpg

Map Book

australiawonderland1.jpg.bc5000dd078b25e75d35c9544096305d.jpg

Folded out Map

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much Elissa! That really brings back some great memories. I want to go to Alabama just to get that damn Zoomerang credit as I never got it when it was the Demon at Wonderland. I still loved the Space Probe

The Bush Beast was a great coaster and the saddest part of all is that was most likely the last time Australiia will ever see a wooden built.

Space probe is just the worst name.

The biggest problem Wonderland had was they just never added anything new.

I went to Sega World, didn't get the credit though, I think it was down when I went there. It was close to deserted when I went there. The new building that is going up on the site will where I'll probably be working when it's finished.

Ah Wonderland, it was very ordinary, I only went there 3 times in it's existence and two of them where free. At least I got to re-acquaint myself with the coaster formerly known as Demon last year.

I went to Sega World, didn't get the credit though, I think it was down when I went there. It was close to deserted when I went there. The new building that is going up on the site will where I'll probably be working when it's finished.

Ah Wonderland, it was very ordinary, I only went there 3 times in it's existence and two of them where free. At least I got to re-acquaint myself with the coaster formerly known as Demon last year.

Rail Chase wasn't really a coaster, it had one 3-4 foot drop.

Other than that though, it was a fun shoot em dark ride on a powered track.

Wonderland was ordinary by world standards, but it was unfortunately one of Australias better efforts

And only large park outside Queensland.

I drove up every year or two for a much needed coaster fix.

Oh Wonderland, how I miss that place.

It's funny, I remember once having that park map/ guide with Barney and Fred on the Space Probe, but when I wasn't able to actually locate the map, I just put myself down as crazy.

It's nice to confirm that I am not crazy and a map with this design actually existed. Thanks Elissa for posting it.

As paltry as it as a coaster, the Rail Chase is on rcdb which is good enough for me to count it.

I never even went on Space Probe 7, I'd visited Wonderland for what would be my last time even before that went in.

Re Rail Chase, i agree, its definitely a coaster.

It had track,drop & shooting.

I was attempting to explain how the ride went.

Space Probe was pretty good actually, but by then it wasn't anywhere near enough to be the parks savior.

The park was deserted on my visits when that was installed.

Wonderland didn't offer up much after the Demon. Its those earlier years i will fondly remember.