TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Majestic Lake [RCT2]

Let me point them out then, because I have a few flats in there, but yes, I wanted a nice Plaza area. I have circled all flats, shows, and tracked kiddy rides in all areas right now:

SCR56.jpg.c53da6e74423b940f505eeca8b6666ee.jpg

EDIT: I missed one. There is a ride next to Bizarro called "Black Mamba."

And no. Coaster wise I wanted a sixflags park feel, but the enviroment is very picky and un Six Flags like. I just wanted something out of the ordinary for a Sixflags park.

Edited by djbrcace1234

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, where do you think i can get a free copy of RCT2 on the internet, i would really like get back to playing it

If you really have to check. Piratebay.org But getting cracked versions is really hard.. Getting them is easy the installation isn't

Hey, where do you think i can get a free copy of RCT2 on the internet, i would really like get back to playing it

If you really have to check. Piratebay.org But getting cracked versions is really hard.. Getting them is easy the installation isn't

Yeah, I tried downloading the game (LEGALLY!) off the Gamestop digital store, and since I have vista the installation wasn't comnpatible. Goodbye 20 dollars

Not meaning to go off topic but you guys do know you can download a windows XP hibernator? That allows you to have an XP computer with the vista combined. I have it but I never use it because i have windows 7 and I never need it. But programs I can't run on windows 7 I just switch over to XP

Ah okay, sorry i didn't see those.

It's fine. This picture is resized from the game's 1270 * 660 so I could get more in one picture, and since TPR only allows 600*800, I had to resize it, resulting in the burliness of the rides.

Expect an update within the next few weeks.

Ah okay, sorry i didn't see those.

It's fine. This picture is resized from the game's 1270 * 660 so I could get more in one picture, and since TPR only allows 600*800, I had to resize it, resulting in the burliness of the rides.

Expect an update within the next few weeks.

Weeks!?!

^

Dirt is FINNALY being moved in the water park area

Plus, Summer classes are getting in the way, and I have a final to get ready for. in 10-14 days I'll have more time to update this park.

I hope you all understand.

Oh, okay. Usually it's days around this forum, not weeks so I got a little worried. Good luck with your final, though!

So here is a picture of the start of the Water Park:

SCR67.jpg.26d8110011d31248e528d7c9c41215ff.jpg

Granted, this is subject to change because it just doesn't seem right, so I need to do more research before I start with building. Structural building of course.

The Water Park is due to open in 2013, so I'll see you guys closer to opening. Till then, folks!

Right now it doesn't look like a waterpark. It looks like a concret jungle. Maybe a jungle theme and some water features? Nice to hear you got the slides working, you inspired me to make a water park of my own attached to my park

^

That's why I said expect a major update in the next few weeks.

I have had some time to hit the game agian, so here I have two nifty ideas.

The workings of a wave pool!

SCR68.jpg.28a020d9740f38ab5bf5140635baa961.jpg

And a nice addition to the park side:

Nice little radio control boats to play with.

SCR69.jpg.fdf1e46abe62916ea636acd1fe44c864.jpg

They look like Mexican hats almost, so why not call them Radio control hats?

More to come in the next few days/Weeks. It all depends how much time I have to myself.