TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Majestic Lake [RCT2]

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

The only thing I don't like is the color scheme. It just seems kinda meh to me. Maybe try the real Ragin' Bull's color scheme..? It's your park, so choose colors that your happy with, though.

No, no, I understand where you're coming from. I tried the real Ragiang bull colors, but Goliath (also an orange color scheme) blend in too much.

My other reason for the colors is I wanted it to blend in with the future buildings to be placed around the coaster. Because I don't consider this the starlight coaster of the park, I wanted it to blend in with the surroundings. Any brighter color I think makes it look more intimidaing.

Main File is now corrupted. Not trying to be like Coupon here either.

I have a back up, but It's 20 years off from where I was.

This is the second time I would be doing this, so for now, I don't have the motivation to work on it.

Maybe in december, when I actually have the time agian, you may see something from me.

^Me too, except that it is too thick. Another thing is your foliage. I think it could use some more volume. Right now, you have all your trees placed sparsely, and I think it makes it look, well, sparse. If you cluster your trees, and add some shrubs around the edges, or even under the trees, it will look a lot more full.

Hopefully when you decide to pick this park up again, you will make things better than they already are! By the way, how long have you been building this park(in game years, I mean)?

What in the world is going on with this saved game to cause it keep missing data? Would love to try and get this working again from its current state so you don't have to go back and do so much work again. Everything you have done in the past month is just amazing. So sorry this is happening to you (again).

No I was being stupid this time. I messed around with park dat and took out an item I thought I already deleted part of, and of course I delted more then one, so it will be harder for me to find them.

I'll just start from where my last game is from. I know where everything is supposed to be, so it would take me maybe 5 hours to put everything where it needs to be.

And mastersax, I was at 105 RCT years.

I was going to put a path on it, but I got lazy.

As for the catwalk. . . I raised the wodden coaster about 4 spaces above it. (so like 20 feet above it.) I then went into 8 cars and clicked on the wooden coaster, and lowered it 4 spaces and ta da!

I'm sorry I couldn't resist. Try building the catwalks from up to down. So it's going the opposite way of the lift hill

I know which ones you're talking about Braztaz, but I don't need them. I like using the 4D coaster track as the lift hill cat walks because they glitch less this way.

Anyways. . .

After my anger towards myself for corrupting the file...agian, I took this as another chance to improve some coaster layouts as well. 1 hour later, and I have made a Slightly diffrent verison of Viper, a Defunct rollercoaster at Six Flags Great Adventure.

Picture is still a work in progress:

Togo2.jpg.fcb02fc101e01a44c0916fdbb92b6386.jpg

Nothing new is coming for awhile, But I shall not let my stupid mistake shutter this park.

Edited by djbrcace1234