TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Majestic Lake [RCT2]

Another picture of the radio control hats:

SCR70.jpg.4e76634cd50329239b0c653c7b748547.jpg

Progress on the water area is--slow, currently; however, I'm liking the floor plan I currently have set up, so the dirt is moving, again.

Feel free to comment with your opinions, as I love to here what you guys have to say.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that static or did you hack the ride in so the bumper boats move around?

Either way great idea and looks good!

EDIT, meant to tell you congratulations on getting your water park working! My only suggestion is to use 8cars to 0 clearance the stairs so they take up less space. The instructions for compact path down are in the my first Water Slide "How To" starting at step 11.

Edited by dmaxsba2408

^

I'm just trying to take the game more seriously. This is my second park I have made. In fact, I may post the old one, and you can see how much of a diffrence this one is.

EDIT: No need for a seperate topic, so here is a DL for it. This was not the last version of this; however, I have lost the current version. The two are very diffrent, but this is an idea of how much I have changed.

http://rctgrotto.coastergrotto.com/file.jsp?argId=1041

Just an improvement:

SCR74.jpg.2d3896ae34d8151c568db9c3bfa7235d.jpg

The line has been rerouted for an upcoming expansion in the back. Nothing big will be added, so don't get your hopes up for a big coaster. Possibly my guess is an expansion to the dwindling amount of kiddy rides missing for a "family park."

As for the water park: lack of inspiration is making it hard to work on, but with some much needed freetime, I'll see what I can do.

Huh, that may be confusing (well, in real life) to have the sign in a different spot than the queue. I know this confuses TONS of people at Kings Dominion, but for the in-gameness ( ) it looks good. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.

I think the sign is just too big, just like the real one. But much like Braztaz said, it fits game wise, but on a peep perpestive, it is forced. Here you go Dmaxsba:

Overview.jpg.67e144a38525ca158668d037a356a9ca.jpg

I have other Ideas. I was also thinking of making a custom sign much like nin's Goliath sign.

To me it looks pretty darn good in that area. I think I would have moved it forward and to the right one square (each). Blocking the rides exit tunnel from view from the back. I would also get rid of the all the path behind the sign and replace it with queue and scenery.

^

Thank you!

^^

I get what you mean. I was looking more for a village like setting, so I thought a big plaza with a lot of walking space would be nice. Perhaps even if I moved in the bulidings som more, I think that could help as well. Agian, thank you for the advice!

The 2nd and 3rd are both really good, but I think 3rd is best because it makes the entrance the focal point of the whole ride. However, I think it would be better if the path somehow went around the sign. If you placed the Goliath sign about 2 tiles to the right, I think a one tile entrance would be better than the tile that goes throught the I. In real life, that I tile would be ok, but on RCT2 I think an entrance that goes around just to the side is better.

Bad news guys. My system just crashed, well, just RCT2. Some how my game now says I'm missing data in my park. It says I have time twister things in the park that I am unware of. Never have had the expansions, so for now, this park is on hold until I can figure it out.worse case is I'm buying the Triple Thrill pack.

To be honest though, this is a good time for closure. I'm taking 18 units this semester, and I'm still looking for a job, so if I were to continue this, updates would be on a 1-2 month basis. In all, we'll see what I decide to do.

Edited by djbrcace1234

Happy to see you fixed it, now what's this glitch issue your talking about? I haven't had a chance to see the park yet. If it's a 8cars 0 clearance glitch it is fixable but you will need the SOB to fix it. Open your park and then 8cars and SOB. Use the SOB to 0 clearance the park and wait a minute or so. Now using 8cars restore clearances. Problem should be fixed.