TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Majestic Lake [RCT2]

First off, thanks for the compliment, PBWP was a fun learning experience.

Secondly, if you are going to make this functional and you plan on having a lazy river I suggest you start with that. It has a lot of underground work that need to be done and while the park is empty it would be best to get that out of the way. You don't need to build the entire ride but at least get the all the stations, and merges done before you put things like paths and water on top of the map and can't see what your doing. Once that is done you can build all over the place and it will not matter, everything is on the surface at that point.

I do wish you luck with the water park, and I hope you give making it functional a try. It can really take a cool but boring dead looking part of a park and turn it into a really cool lively addition. Just PM me if you have any problems or questions.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Thank you!

The frontier area of the park(the orginal part of the park) is getting a major rehab because of starting over. The two rides I had there were very unrealistic, but now they look better.

SCR43.BMP

Next area of attention will be the "Gotham area" of the park. Batman is to get a better quene line, and of course, a more functional looking station. Superman will get completley new supports, and so will Bizarro; complete with effects.

Been seeing a lot people lately using Arrow track with the games Mine Coaster, Arrow Hyper trains on Mine Coaster track and Arrow Hyper trains on Arrow track as alternatives to the standard Disney-ish mine train or make up for the lack of a 3 seat Arrow style mine train. I just want to put this out here and ask is there a demand for a Arrow type 6 seat mine train like those seen at most theme parks or is everyone happy with just mixing it up the way they are. I have been playing around with the idea of making an Arrow type 6 seat mine train and just like most if not all Arrow mine trains, this one will not have a train engine as the front car but just a regular car. I guess I could do both one with a train engine and one without.

Anyway, like the look of that last picture. It's just FUN!

^^

Sounds like a nifty idea there.

Yes, the hyper train captures the classic seat arrangement for an arrow mine trian coaster, but it just lacks the front locomative car that makes the enviorment of the coaster, better. I was looking for something that looked like a classic than rather look for a better capacity.

IIs it just me, or is there alot of Arrow love going on this forum of late?

I say the Ogopogo coaster made by ZBurns inspired me to make a Drachen fire type coaster with big inversions like on the Tenesse Tornado.

Edited by djbrcace1234

^

I know of a whole custom group for the letters in the alphabet, but this is a custom sign I found.

Just thought this was nifty:

SCR46.jpg.9b98f8e001b5a29ab5dfe420235bba97.jpg

Goliath, well, got a new sign.

Note: You may not see it from this view , but the sign is '0' clearneced onto the path, so this gives the illusion found with the real sign found over at Six Flags Magic Mountian

Actually, this sign is suppose to be a real one for Goliath at Six Flags Magic Mountian.

Here's a picture of it:

goliath1.jpg.feb8c001d2ea200427d789a103dceb03.jpg

I'm going to have to play with the sign still though. I rather the sign be able to be seen better for the user in the park rather than what is veiwable for the peeps.

And thank you for the feedback as always, dmaxsba2408!

All stupidity aside...

You big goof, I was kidding. Of course I know that is the RCT version of the real sign.

Guess I need to work on my sarcasm. Anyway I was so disappointed when I didn't have time to really look at the sign when I was at SFMM a few months ago. Only had time to visit the park one day and was trying to get around to all the coasters. I was using the Flash Pass but since they were only running 1 train on most of the coasters that day I still didn't make it to all of them and of course when you use the Flash Pass you don't get to go through the big Goliath sign. Come to think of 9 parks I visited on that trip, the day at SFMM was the worst, the park was nice and all but the parks operations suck!

Anyway, like I said it does look good in the park and I hope you succeed in making it more visible. It is one of my favorite RCT scenery items although I don't think I have ever used it. Then again I have never made a Six Flags park either.

Or maybe I should just read to understand before jumping to conclusions!

My bad, and What's so funny is I live 70 miles away from SFMM, and I have only gone to the park 3 times in my life.

I guess Only living 5 miles away from Disneyland, and having a pass, that just seals the deal. No need to drive out that far for uneeded coaster credits.

This is the first time I have used this as well, and I only went with a Six Flags park because I had more related items for a Sixflags park. Now I have found more items, so I'm not doing a Six Flags take next time.

Om Nom nom nom nom nom

SCR46.jpg.8f9edd094198c77f6d65cb1f539a6093.jpg

Looks Like Johnny Rockets has finally made it to Six Flags Majestic lake. the park now offers two locations for those Scrumpcious burger, fries, and shake combos in the park.

Here is the one In the Movie/Superhero district:

SCR46.jpg.400e9380b8185dc92f7534ee3cc5fb26.jpg

And the other one is by the entrance of Demon's Fury:

SCR47.jpg.4de7b14543b6ce477eda38e92dc6ff07.jpg

And finally, I'll have pictures of the slides coming up in the next update!

Been seeing a lot people lately using Arrow track with the games Mine Coaster, Arrow Hyper trains on Mine Coaster track and Arrow Hyper trains on Arrow track as alternatives to the standard Disney-ish mine train or make up for the lack of a 3 seat Arrow style mine train. I just want to put this out here and ask is there a demand for a Arrow type 6 seat mine train like those seen at most theme parks or is everyone happy with just mixing it up the way they are. I have been playing around with the idea of making an Arrow type 6 seat mine train and just like most if not all Arrow mine trains, this one will not have a train engine as the front car but just a regular car. I guess I could do both one with a train engine and one without.

Anyway, like the look of that last picture. It's just FUN!

I've seen some people use the 3 bench wooden coaster train for this purpose. It looks decent.

So, for right now, the construction for the waterslides are on hold for two reasons currently.

Reason 1 being the main issue: 8 cars is being very edgy recently.

Reason 2: I can't take my hands off the Themepark.

With in a way restarting this park, I picked up new scenerey items and I can re touch my current buildings. Not that they were bad, but I have improved with my building style, so I gave the front entrance plaza a make over, so here is a new update.

This here is a new complex in the front:

1993622579_Plaza2.jpg.59c09a692642cb265abcea93a7a5162b.jpg

And here is where the old Carnavial game booths use to be:

Plaza.jpg.13e82514890812c27e27cb7e1bd81ab4.jpg

Thomas Town I fixed up a bit as well. I took out part of the hilly landscape to give Thomas town the proper setting.SCR48.jpg.3c3ad0be19f566133e28aee4fc2e0aaa.jpg

Here is the open land now:

SCR49.jpg.c41810a042e96ebd825c7ee3ab351222.jpg

And lastly, a nice look at another veiw of the plaza:

SCR50.jpg.8fd1a65a940edd2941f20e46bc1376c7.jpg

I got a few more buildings I want to rework before I mess around with the water park. I will tell you I have two working slides, but for now, that is all I have over there.

Comments, suggestions, advice, etc. are always welcome.