TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Midwest Bash at Six Flags Great America

Are you SERIOUSLY interested in Mid West Bash? Only vote if you could ACTUALLY go!  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Are you SERIOUSLY interested in Mid West Bash? Only vote if you could ACTUALLY go!

• No
    • Yes

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh... I just realized that my bro is moving in to college that day... I would totally go if it weren't for that. I hope this becomes an annual thing!

EDIT: My brother's moving in the 14th! Imma be there!

Edited by Neers71

My sister and I are both interested in going! I haven't been to Great America in a few years but used to go multiple times every summer when I lived in Chicago. I got stuck on the Whizzer once for an hour and had to climb down off the spiral loading ramp *heh*

Yes yes I want to go!

If this happens it would be my first TPR event (I dont count the 2005 trip as one).

Voted yes! Would be funny to go on a backstage tour of everything I walked through almost everyday from 2001-2004. In fact, I would probably be made fun of! lol

I'm definitely a yes. Ironically, if this happens, it would be occurring on my 20th birthday. No joke. My mom and I were thinking about taking a trip up to the U.P. of Michigan around that time, but I'll squeeze this in as a "It's my birthday, Moooom!"

Maybe she'll come with me, too. Haha!

Hello, this is my first post here. I would definately love to come, but do I need to be a special member of something, or can I just respond in an E-mail, and vote? Thanks in advance!

For now, just vote and email that you are interested. At a later time Robb will post registration for the actual event. Your TPR membership and a payment for the event is all you need to attend.

This actually might work for me! I am planning a trip to Holiday World & Kings Island sometime in August & those parks aren't that far away from SFGA. I also have some good friends in Chicago that I'd like to meet up with. If this bash does happen I'll see if I can make it. I've always wanted to go here & what better way to visit a new park TPR Bash style!

I have a friend in California that attended both West Coast Bashes and he tells me that both events were a GREAT value money-wise and also tons of fun!!! I'm hoping that enough people are interested so that Robb can start making arrangements with the

park. Even if I have to call in sick to work, I WILL be there!!!