TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Midwest Bash at Six Flags Great America

Are you SERIOUSLY interested in Mid West Bash? Only vote if you could ACTUALLY go!  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Are you SERIOUSLY interested in Mid West Bash? Only vote if you could ACTUALLY go!

• No
    • Yes

NOTE - If you are on TPR's mid-america tour, please DO NOT VOTE!

ALSO, THIS EVENT WOULD BE OPEN TO EVERYONE - NOT JUST CLUB TPR MEMBERS!

Hey everyone!

The purpose for this post is simple. I need to know if you're interested in Theme Park Review holding "Mid West Bash" at Six Flags Great America this year!

It would be on Friday, August 13th.

The cost would be about $35 - $40 for season passholders and about $55 - $60 for non season pass holders.

It would include morning and night ERT, backstage tours, a group lunch, and lots of the fun you've seen at other TPR Bash events!

I need to know if you're SERIOUSLY interested, like actually would be going, not just voting in a poll to vote in a poll, as we need to make plans with the park. So please, vote in this poll and email me at robbalvey@themeparkreview.com and let me know if you'd be interested!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna vote cause there is no way I can justify going, but Illinoisians/Chicagians I would vote yes if I were you. WCB was amazing and there is quite a big "crew" of you guys. TPR events are the most awesome things ever, and you would be supporting the site, the park, as well as get to go to an awesome event!

THE BASHES AT EVERY PARK EVERYWHERE...TPR EVENTS ARE AWESOME GHOST

I am not going to vote. I am more then interested and would have no problem going, but I get off work at 6am and its 4ish hours from Sandusky so I wouldn't be there til 11ish. If its thought to be still worth it I will vote officially. Thoughts on potential schedules? Thanks!!

I am not going to vote. I am more then interested and would have no problem going, but I get off work at 6am and its 4ish hours from Sandusky so I wouldn't be there til 11ish. If its thought to be still worth it I will vote officially. Thoughts on potential schedules? Thanks!!

The midwest bash would be at Six Flags Great America, not Cedar Point.

Thoughts on potential schedules? Thanks!!

It would include morning and night ERT, backstage tours, a group lunch, and lots of the fun you've seen at other TPR Bash events!

Remember - I'm just gathering "interest" right now. If enough people are SERIOUSLY interested, we can do an event.

--Robb

If this does happen, I will have to arrange Jason Voorhees to make his appearance. Also will need set up a Salt Booth to sell to anyone who is really superstitious about the day being "Friday the 13th" so they can buy a bag or two and throw salt over their shoulder before every coaster they go on. Hey it's easy profit! LOL.

Edited by CoasterWarriors

The midwest bash would be at Six Flags Great America, not Cedar Point.

I believe he's saying that he will be in or near Sandusky when he gets off work and would then have to travel west to Chicago.

As for me: I'm somewhat interested in this but not definite enough to vote either way.

Nope, not this time. We're already committed to an east coast swing a short while later to experience Intimidator 305, and can do only one or the other.

Sell it to me. Other than they haven't been, why would someone choose this park over any other?

ANYONE who can get there should definitely go. Rob's Bashes are in the not to be missed category.

Edited by PAL